Can I revoke My Own Monetize Review for Youtube?

JayZippo

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Quick question.

I made a snap decision and when I finally reached the minimum of requirements I sent in for a review. Since then I realize that there might be a video or two that they will not like, and possibly a few other things.

I would rather them not review my channel now, and I will be happy NOT monetized. I am seriously regretting that decisions.

Is there anyway for me to request them to STOP the review? Is there an email I can use to contact someone? A submission form?[DOUBLEPOST=1551539883,1551537913][/DOUBLEPOST]Well I am pretty sure I got my answer of Monetization... They gave me a channel strike on one of my videos that have been up for over 4 years. What a HUGE mistake sending in a review... I might not even have a channel left... 2-3K of hours down the tubes.

I might be sick.,

vitofaber

I've Got It
Reaction score
they held my channel for further review 3 months and more...

Miketastic

The Journeystickman
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Other
Yeah most reviewers go for your popular videos and judge your content from there... I'm guessing it's your Katy Perry and Haydee (boobs and butts) videos? Lol, you're a man of culture, I respect that. *tip fedora*

Yeah, I doubt there was anyway to revoke your request, it's like submitting a job application and the interviewer checked your facebook page and see you drinking and smoking at a party; or sending out a d**k pic to your GF and accidentally hit 'send all'
Damn bro that sucks, it's alright, you gotta play it cool next time.

Reactions: JayZippo

JayZippo

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Yeah most reviewers go for your popular videos and judge your content from there... I'm guessing it's your Katy Perry and Haydee (boobs and butts) videos? Lol, you're a man of culture, I respect that. *tip fedora*

Yeah, I doubt there was anyway to revoke your request, it's like submitting a job application and the interviewer checked your facebook page and see you drinking and smoking at a party; or sending out a d**k pic to your GF and accidentally hit 'send all'
Damn bro that sucks, it's alright, you gotta play it cool next time.
Yeah, I am the typical 13 year old in a much older persons body... my poopy d**k joke humor probably is not the nest.

Honestly I am not even looking for monetization anymore, and I really don't know why I even submitted it in the first place. Its a hobby that keeps me out of trouble and now extra money at work.

Appreciate the response!

JayZippo

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I am going to say, the monetization thing has gone on for over 3 months. I am going out on a limb and saying... they are not going to approve my channel. Hate that big platforms / companies leave you in the ddark on so many things. Such a poorly run system really that has to be half-arsed because they dont have the foresight to plan these things.