Can I report FaZe Adapt for not crediting my video?

AndrewProductionsTV

Director | FilmMaker | Ranter
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
FaZe Adapt did a reaction video to my new clown video. But he didn't give me any credit whatsoever. Sure a reaction video is technically "fair use", but I personally feel like he didn't add any good insight or useful information in his video. The whole time he was just watching clown videos, basically telling you what's happening in the video, and saying stuff like "that is so scary". Just my opinion though, I'm sure his fans enjoy stuff like that. I've emailed him multiple times, commented on his video, and got all my followers to comment/tweet him, but he's completely ignoring it.

Would I be able to file a DMCA takedown for this?

Here's his video: /HjUMTLKFLzU?t=4m34s

WizJager

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
didnt he put ur video link down below?

WizJager

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Nope, not at all. Only links to his own stuff.
i suggested to you is that, just email your network telling what going on, then they will do the right action. I would be upset if he did not give any credit to me. just email you network and explain to them, what happen and what you should do.

AndrewProductionsTV

Director | FilmMaker | Ranter
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
i suggested to you is that, just email your network telling what going on, then they will do the right action. I would be upset if he did not give any credit to me. just email you network and explain to them, what happen and what you should do.
I'll do my best. My network can take weeks to reply though so by the time they see it I doubt it will even matter anymore

WizJager

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Well, can report him but like i said. btw show me the video as well

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
Honestly, you should just flag it for copyright infringement.

Reactions: subversiveasset

subversiveasset

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
FaZe Adapt did a reaction video to my new clown video. But he didn't give me any credit whatsoever. Sure a reaction video is technically "fair use", but I personally feel like he didn't add any good insight or useful information in his video. The whole time he was just watching clown videos, basically telling you what's happening in the video, and saying stuff like "that is so scary". Just my opinion though, I'm sure his fans enjoy stuff like that. I've emailed him multiple times, commented on his video, and got all my followers to comment/tweet him, but he's completely ignoring it.

Would I be able to file a DMCA takedown for this?

Here's his video: /HjUMTLKFLzU?t=4m34s
I just want to add on to the voices pointing out that reaction videos likely *aren't* fair use, so yeah, you should be able to flag for copyright infringement.

Reactions: Crown