CAN I PLEASE GET SOME ADVICE? Thank you :D

StraightEdgeAngel777

A Rose In The Dark
Reaction score
Channel Type
Ranter
Can anyone give me some advice on how to be a better ranter and how to make better videos in general? Before i rant should i have a plan laid out so i can stay on topic? Or should i just turn on the camera and talk. I'm still new to the whole youtube thing.

THANK YOU ALL XD

JostenVlogs

I Vlog Everday On Youtube
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
If you want some advice on how to be a better ranter all I would suggest is to be yourself and also remember to have fun.

Stef

STEF SZN
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Honestly I think you have you're own unique style and that's great. You will be able to build an audience off of that.
The only thing I can think of is working improving your editing/lighting techniques. Also try to make your videos a bit more structured.

StraightEdgeAngel777

A Rose In The Dark
Reaction score
Channel Type
Ranter
Honestly I think you have you're own unique style and that's great. You will be able to build an audience off of that.
The only thing I can think of is working improving your editing/lighting techniques. Also try to make your videos a bit more structured.
Thank you thank you XD. Can you tell me more about being more structured? Like how could one be more structured? Thank you XD

GamerKeebzy

A Wild Keebzy Appears!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Thank you thank you XD. Can you tell me more about being more structured? Like how could one be more structured? Thank you XD
the best way to structure you vids while not making them seem to fake is to just right yourself out the bare bones of a script, meaning just write up points you want to make and things you need to mention, but don't right down word for word what you plan to say. some people cant read off of a full script without it sounding faked, so write yourself up some pointers so you can stay on track when making a video and just turn the camera on and get ranting! :p

Reactions: Stef

StraightEdgeAngel777

A Rose In The Dark
Reaction score
Channel Type
Ranter
the best way to structure you vids while not making them seem to fake is to just right yourself out the bare bones of a script, meaning just write up points you want to make and things you need to mention, but don't right down word for word what you plan to say. some people cant read off of a full script without it sounding faked, so write yourself up some pointers so you can stay on track when making a video and just turn the camera on and get ranting! :p
ahhhh I see. THANK YOU XD. I'm gonna start doing that. Because it IS hard for me to stay on topic.

DylanOBRN

Comedy Vlogger
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
I'm new too ranting myself but my advice would be to have fun with it. Plan the odd joke here and there and stop the camera after every sentence so there is no pauses!

Also I like to take my phone around with me and write down ideas and one-liners when I'm on the tube and stuff. :)

Marc978

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
To make good videos just try to mostly be yourself! That's what I've done. Keep the camera on a tripod with good lighting and you'll have good videos!

StraightEdgeAngel777

A Rose In The Dark
Reaction score
Channel Type
Ranter
I'm new too ranting myself but my advice would be to have fun with it. Plan the odd joke here and there and stop the camera after every sentence so there is no pauses!

Also I like to take my phone around with me and write down ideas and one-liners when I'm on the tube and stuff. :)
Thank you, haha and dude i checked out your video down there haha freakin amazing. Subscribed. Grrr, if only i could develop one of those brilliant accents XD.[DOUBLEPOST=1346479546,1346479454][/DOUBLEPOST]
To make good videos just try to mostly be yourself! That's what I've done. Keep the camera on a tripod with good lighting and you'll have good videos!
Thank you so much, yeah i'm going to have to get rid of that lighting effect that i have, i did it to make my videos in a darker setting to create that dark feel but it's not working. Going back to regular lighting XD

DylanOBRN

Comedy Vlogger
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Haha, thanks man! And my accent was unfortunately stumbled upon. I hate it. :p

Subbed back by the way. :)