Can i improve on my SEO?

Keg Man

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
So lets say for example ive completed a Crusader Kings 2 Video, Ive made a thumbnail, Ive finished off a description, got a decent title and sorted out my end cards. My SEO game i feel could use some improvement.

Lets say my title for my video is 'Keg Man Plays: Crusader Kings 2 Modded E1'. For my tags i would currently write something like...

CK2, CK 2, CKII, CK II, Crusader, Kings, Crusader Kings, Crusader Kings 2, Lets Play CK2, Lets Play Crusader Kings 2, Crusader Kings 2 Modded, Crusader Kings 2 Mods, Crusader Kings 2 Gameplay, How to play Crusader Kings 2, Paradox Grand Strategy Games, Paradox Grand Strategy,

i would then also include the areas of the game im currently campaigning in.

Essex, England, Wales, Scotland, Ireland, Britain, Brittany, France, Ummayad, Spain, Big Blue Baguette

so on and so forth. I don't know if this is the correct way to use tags so i would appreciate any help! I'm sure there are plenty of guides out there but i would love some feedback on the kind of tags i use. Cheers

Quick Question

Questions Answer Everything
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Not sure about the areas of the game you're campaigning in but the tags previous to that are great. Literally what you would search in the search bar to find your video is what you want in the tag section. So yes, use a lot of the game title in there and sure if the area of the game is important definitely include those. You do it pretty much how I do so good luck and hopefully we get what we want!

Keg Man

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Not sure about the areas of the game you're campaigning in but the tags previous to that are great. Literally what you would search in the search bar to find your video is what you want in the tag section. So yes, use a lot of the game title in there and sure if the area of the game is important definitely include those. You do it pretty much how I do so good luck and hopefully we get what we want!
Cheers bud. Since posting I've watched Loki Dokis videos. Gave me a real insight and I could see I was kinda half right with my SEO! Since messing around I've got 1 video to over 500 views which is pretty nice!

juliapowell

Reaction score
It is important to have the right structure, quality text and images.
If you want really professional texts, then I can advise you https://www.edugeeksclub.com/dissertation/ . These are professionals who have written dissertation for me during my student days. I received excellent grades and all the work on time.

Last edited:

AveryMads

Reaction score
Oh wow, this post needs a lift.

Hhhmm IDK what the connection of professional text is with SEO but thought I'd give some of my inputs since SEO is a part of our business.

But for me, in terms of youtube SEO, using specific keywords works. And I think some creators are definitely utilizing game titles.

ChinaRhirm

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Happy to know that you would like to buy all plugins and set up it as a hosted service.
Currently free version of seo panel is designed for personal use. Thats why these features are not in seo panel now. You have to customize the code to add these features. We are planning to release a business version but it will take atleast 4-6 months.