Can i have some feedback/ reviews of my content?

Lewis Knight

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Did you enjoy?
Would you watch again?

Is my content good enough?

I ask this as i don't grow in subscribers and my views have probably decreased, is it me? is it something i am/ not doing?

AhrinYT

Reaction score
Hi Lewis Knight! I'd just like to mention that the reason you haven't gotten any feedback so far is because your YouTube Channel's button is broken!
Not to worry though, there is a form thread that explains this better then I can:
http://yttalk.com/threads/how-to-add-your-youtube-channel-to-every-message-post.32/

If you want us to review a specific video, you can always create a reply and press the media button and enter in the video's URL. This way, we will be able to review and see your great channel. :)

Reactions: Lewis Knight

The NotARubicon!

NotARubicon Productions
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
your on-screen charisma is definitely much better than mine (thankfully I dont do a lot of that type of vids). I would say the #1 thing you need to work on is your sound quality. I saw a big difference in sound levels between videos and on most of them the volume was very low. I could also hear a lot of echo. You can get a decent quality wired lapel mic from Amazon for about $20 and that will make all the difference in the world.

Lewis Knight

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
your on-screen charisma is definitely much better than mine (thankfully I dont do a lot of that type of vids). I would say the #1 thing you need to work on is your sound quality. I saw a big difference in sound levels between videos and on most of them the volume was very low. I could also hear a lot of echo. You can get a decent quality wired lapel mic from Amazon for about $20 and that will make all the difference in the world.
I have now got the "rode videomicro" but has only been in use the last few videos as i only recently got it :)

The NotARubicon!

NotARubicon Productions
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
I have now got the "rode videomicro" but has only been in use the last few videos as i only recently got it :)
Ha! I have that exact same mic and just did a review of it on my channel a few months ago! That mic is great for outdoors (we do the majority of our stuff outside) but not so great for indoors. I just did a video yesterday about "Jeep grab handles" and used the Rode for the first time indoors and wasnt real happy with it. For indoors, my $20 lapel mic gives me 5x better sound than the Rode.

Reactions: Lewis Knight

Lewis Knight

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Ha! I have that exact same mic and just did a review of it on my channel a few months ago! That mic is great for outdoors (we do the majority of our stuff outside) but not so great for indoors. I just did a video yesterday about "Jeep grab handles" and used the Rode for the first time indoors and wasnt real happy with it. For indoors, my $20 lapel mic gives me 5x better sound than the Rode.
oh reall? thats interesting to hear