YourKingSkeletor

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Just posted a Bloodborne Let's Play episode where I fight Rom in NG+. I used a stream so I didn't get cut off then downloaded it from twitch and edited it. There are a few moments where it is blurry for a few seconds despite being recorded in 1080p, likely due to a few moments of weak internet connection so terribly sorry for that. Aside from that I'd like to know what you guys think. Thank you for your time.

YourKingSkeletor

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey guys. My name is YourKingSkeletor and I am a gaming YouTuber but that's not the point of this thread. I recently changed my Profile Image and Channel Art. Can I get some feedback? Thank you for your time. Click on the info near my name to check it out because it wont let me post the files or link here.

HumbleZeus

Leader of the Humblers, Thunder God, Pizza Lover
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I like the little skull logo, however you banner needs some touching up mainly in the text department I can see the bony theme you were trying to go for but the text is poor quality and it ends up ruining the whole thing and its gives the banner a cheap, unprofessional look. I suggest changing the text to one that is cleaner or asking around to see if someone on the forums can make you a thematic banner to fit your channel :)

YourKingSkeletor

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I like the little skull logo, however you banner needs some touching up mainly in the text department I can see the bony theme you were trying to go for but the text is poor quality and it ends up ruining the whole thing and its gives the banner a cheap, unprofessional look. I suggest changing the text to one that is cleaner or asking around to see if someone on the forums can make you a thematic banner to fit your channel :)
Thanks for the feedback. I'll try to find a way to touch up the text a bit and glad you saw the intended theme.

YourKingSkeletor

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
So I just got an email saying my thread about BRANDING was swapped to a video feedback thread (meaning I wont be able to post a video for a week). Not only that though, the thread name changed to a video of mine and my original post changed to a video link. I didn't do any of that so...

Freshly Finished

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
Thanks for the feedback. I'll try to find a way to touch up the text a bit and glad you saw the intended theme.
I agree as well, best way to do this would simply just go to either refont or defont, and look for a font that suites your banner (im sure they will have a ton) then simply install it and open up photoshop and use that new font :)