Can I get some answers?

KatyAdelson

I Love YTtalk
Staff member
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Just a note, but the staff at YTtalk are not YouTube employees, and cannot explain the exact reason why a channel was rejected for monetization. I really encourage you to read through the "YouTube Monetization Policies" link that they sent to you through your email. There most likely is some helpful information there that can help. :)

Reactions: Crown

Lolitaa20

Reaction score
Just a note, but the staff at YTtalk are not YouTube employees, and cannot explain the exact reason why a channel was rejected for monetization. I really encourage you to read through the "YouTube Monetization Policies" link that they sent to you through your email. There most likely is some helpful information there that can help. :)
I film my self do like i dont get whst is the case. Do you know or tell me direction what to do?

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
Wow seriously, how many threads are you going to start about this ? You already started this one: http://yttalk.com/threads/my-channel-was-rejected-for-ypp-and-no-reason-why.294522/

Your previous thread was locked due to your bad attitude with disregarding everyone's replies. This thread isn't much better is it with the title "Can I get some answers?" and asking the exact same thing on another of your channels.

As @KatyAdelson said, nobody here works for Youtube and nobody is going to go through your channel video by video with google translate to check each video against all of YouTube's monetization policies. It's your channel and your content. You know what is on your channel. You need to do the work.

Reactions: KatyAdelson

Lolitaa20

Reaction score
Wow seriously, how many threads are you going to start about this ? You already started this one: http://yttalk.com/threads/my-channel-was-rejected-for-ypp-and-no-reason-why.294522/

Your previous thread was locked due to your bad attitude with disregarding everyone's replies. This thread isn't much better is it with the title "Can I get some answers?" and asking the exact same thing on another of your channels.

As @KatyAdelson said, nobody here works for Youtube and nonbody is going to go through your channel video by video with google translate to check each video against all of YouTube's monetization policies. It's your channel - you need to do the work.
Thank you for respond and sorry
This is about my another channel
But yet again sorry and i will no longer put threads

Have a goid day
Kisses