Can I get honest feedback for my channel?

Life of a Film maker

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I just started doing YouTube videos in the beggining of February. My channel has a couple different aspects. Main one that I try my best on is comedy sketch/short films. I also incorporated doing vlogs and food reviews as well. And I'm about to start a "filmmaking tips" portion of the channel as well. If you can check out my videos and channel and give me some honest feedback about what you like or dislike and also what you think I can improve on I'd really appreciate it. Thanks!

DeliciousCrackers

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
I like the camera quality and audio, its really nice Like above average nice. You got the basics down thats for sure.
Couple of problems. I dont get engaged in the first minute of your video. Maybe i like too much memes but thats my point of view. Now i feel like you need to work on your comedic timing better. Because some jokes take waaaaaay too long and i end up thinking " oh wow there's definitely a joke coming" make it pop, make it unexpected people like that. Now given the diversity of things you do on your channel i'd say stick to one or two types of videos. Master those types of video, become supersaiyan 69 with those videos and gain a bigger audience, THEN expand.

Hope this helped!

Life of a Film maker

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I like the camera quality and audio, its really nice Like above average nice. You got the basics down thats for sure.
Couple of problems. I dont get engaged in the first minute of your video. Maybe i like too much memes but thats my point of view. Now i feel like you need to work on your comedic timing better. Because some jokes take waaaaaay too long and i end up thinking " oh wow there's definitely a joke coming" make it pop, make it unexpected people like that. Now given the diversity of things you do on your channel i'd say stick to one or two types of videos. Master those types of video, become supersaiyan 69 with those videos and gain a bigger audience, THEN expand.

Hope this helped!
Thanks bro. Really appreciate the feedback. Just started the channel in feb so im learning as i go along and am looking for as much feedback as possible.