Can I disable annotations/watermark from showing on one upload?

Preposition

Reaction score
But still be visible on the rest of my videos. Basically is there anyway for this particular video to have annotations automatically disabled for the audience?

Thanks in advance for any replies!

GrgakGames

Phoenix Games Enthusiast (Please end my life)
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Just for annotations you can do that after the video is uploaded I believe.

I don't know what you mean by watermarks that usually is just from when you are doing your videos and the content is already embedded with a watermark which you cannot remove.

Preposition

Reaction score
@GrgakGames Thanks for the reply. Do you know specifically how I can do this after my video is uploaded? And I mean so my viewers cannot see the annotations, not just for me personally.

And by watermark I mean the branding feature, where you can upload an icon to hover over your videos in the bottom right hand corner, which then links to subscribing to your channel once clicked.

GrgakGames

Phoenix Games Enthusiast (Please end my life)
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
@GrgakGames Thanks for the reply. Do you know specifically how I can do this after my video is uploaded? And I mean so my viewers cannot see the annotations, not just for me personally.

And by watermark I mean the branding feature, where you can upload an icon to hover over your videos in the bottom right hand corner, which then links to subscribing to your channel once clicked.
Yeah man no problem.

For the annotations if you don't want anyone to see them unlist whatever video you have in mind and just go into your annotations options when editing it on youtube.

any annotations that are already there can be deleted by the little trash can icon on the far right of the options.

upload_2016-9-9_8-20-37.png

Right here where the arrow is pointing. Just delete whatever ones are there and that should solve that problem if i'm listening correctly.

as for the branding feature I have no experience with that hopefully someone else comes along to help you out with that.