Can anyone suggest me good royalty free music to use on entertainment news voice overs

ub8005

Reaction score
Can anyone suggest me good royalty free music to use on entertainment news voice overs.
Thanks !!

KatyAdelson

I Love YTtalk
Staff member
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
I recommend checking out this thread:

ub8005

Reaction score
I recommend checking out this thread:
Thank you lot of information

I am assuming that you already know about YouTube's free music, right? https://www.youtube.com/audiolibrary/music?nv=1
yes, currently I'm using audiolibrary and this two channels .
Audio Library - No copyright music
No copyright music - Free audio library
but my problem is I can not find right tune for my voice overs. lot of compliant coming form viewers for background music I'm using .

currenly I'm using this tracks.
Beethoven - Moonlight Sonata :D

silent partner music

Ikson

Jungle Explorer

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Thank you lot of information

yes, currently I'm using audiolibrary and this two channels .
Audio Library - No copyright music
No copyright music - Free audio library
but my problem is I can not find right tune for my voice overs. lot of compliant coming form viewers for background music I'm using .

currenly I'm using this tracks.
Beethoven - Moonlight Sonata :D

silent partner music

Ikson
I get lots of complaints about music, but the complaints are not about the TYPE of music, they are complaints that there is any music at all. Some people just don't like background music, no matter what it is. You will never please these people. I would not worry about it. There is some great music in the free audio library. Also, you might find other YouTubers that have music channels and ask them to use their music in exchange for a card promotion of their channel.

Bethanyjbee

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I will forever recommend Incompetech which has loads of Royalty Free Music on and loads of different genre's