Request Can anyone please make me an intro :) please

eXeMEmpire

Reaction score
Hello Everybody i was just wondering if one of you nice people could possibly make me an intro for free? and in return i would try to do something to help you out im not sure what it is but i could try and help you out in some way mabye?

My channel is a gaming channel that produces well is going to start producing minecraft Call of Duty Borderlands and Fifa on the 10th of September if you could make me an intro that would really help we dont have any specific requests and dont mind what the colours are all we wish that it has in it is our youtube name which is eXeM Empire just to give you a little more detail and what ever you do with this information is your choice we have a twitter which is eXeMEmpire a facebook which is EXeMEmpire and a skype which is exem.empire i hope that someone could make us an intro if you need anymore information or can make us one please reply send me a message or contact me via skype: exem.empire thank you :)

Marc978

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
If you want an intro go on google and look up Flixpress they offer a lot of intros for free! Check it out