Can anyone make me an amazing a Photoshop thumbnail

kevinboston7

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Can anyone make me a amazing Photoshop thumbnail for my next video video i will pay you with yttallk cash or give you a shout out I could really use the help

KatyAdelson

I Love YTtalk
Staff member
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
I've moved this to the graphics requests forum. Please include a detailed description of what you wanted the thumbnail to look like and / or provide reference pictures.

Reaction score
Can anyone make me a amazing Photoshop thumbnail for my next video video i will pay you with yttallk cash or give you a shout out I could really use the help
I can work on one for you in exchange for a shout out in the video and link to my channel in the description. Let me know what you are looking for, send me a PM.

Reactions: kevinboston7

kevinboston7

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I can work on one for you in exchange for a shout out in the video and link to my channel in the description. Let me know what you are looking for, send me a PM.
Ok can you show me some examples of your work i want to see how good you are can you do something like this example of a man of course I put my channel Channel logo as the head and put the words I almost went to jail in it the the 2th picture is my channel logo and the first picture is is just a example

Attachments

Reaction score
You can view my two channels for some of my thumbnails
Is this the thumbnail you want done or just to see work done. If just to see work then I will pass on this request as this is more work being done for free then what I would get back in return for videos that are getting about 50 views.

kevinboston7

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
You can view my two channels for some of my thumbnails
Is this the thumbnail you want done or just to see work done. If just to see work then I will pass on this request as this is more work being done for free then what I would get back in return for videos that are getting about 50 views.
Its too much I understand I don't have a very big Channel I understand. You don't have to do it I understand that's not worth your effort no need to pass on the request it's fine no hard feelings

LegendAlex

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
I could give it a shot for a shout out in a video, I'm not full experienced but I'm sure it couldn't hurt

Gigantics

Reaction score
I can make you a thumbnail, what video did you want a thumbnail for?