Camera used by Hodgetwins or Danisnotonfire?

Adelais

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Hey there!

Any idea what camera these guys use?

Olly Green

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I'm not sure, but most popular youtubers users use Canon camera's. I know iJustine uses the Canon S100, hope this helped! :) haha

Reactions: Adelais

Brandon

VISUAL.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I know a lot use Canon T2i's. Those are f*****g great.

I personally use a Nikon D3100.

ShadowKingpin

Host of "The Supa Dupa Awesum Sho"
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
I bet it's the 5D Mk. II. That's a high level DSLR camera with a full frame sensor and much higher quality than what you would find in a Canon 60D, 7D, t2i, t3i and more. I'm sure this is giberish to most, but thought it would help in some way XD

ShadowKingpin

Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
I use a Canon 650D/T4i - completely happy with it to be honest!
Its not only down to the camera, its also down to good lighting setups.
I use the Canon 60D myself, so our cameras aren't really different at all since I think yours also has the swivel screen?

IftiBashir

Undiscovered....
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
I use the Canon 60D myself, so our cameras aren't really different at all since I think yours also has the swivel screen?
Yes, and it has a touch screen as well as video autofocus. Other then that I think they are pretty much the same.
The swivel screen really helps when recording videos though!

Reactions: ShadowKingpin

ShadowKingpin

Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Yes, and it has a touch screen as well as video autofocus. Other then that I think they are pretty much the same.
The swivel screen really helps when recording videos though!
That swivel screen has saved my a** on many occasions lol. It's funny because I have even had friends with a 5D Mk. II get annoyed when they have to use a regular screen and look over to see me having no problems because of the swivel screen XD . It's a great camera and I'm really glad I bought it. Now, if only they made a camera with the quality of the 5D Mk. III, but with a swivel screen. It would be game over for Canon's competitor's lol.

IftiBashir

Undiscovered....
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
That swivel screen has saved my a** on many occasions lol. It's funny because I have even had friends with a 5D Mk. II get annoyed when they have to use a regular screen and look over to see me having no problems because of the swivel screen XD . It's a great camera and I'm really glad I bought it. Now, if only they made a camera with the quality of the 5D Mk. III, but with a swivel screen. It would be game over for Canon's competitor's lol.
Agreed!!
Im thinking of getting an external cheap screen as well though. With my videos I tend to film over my shoulder. The swivel screen does help as I just have to look to the side to make sure Im in shot etc, but thinking of getting another external 7" monitor to link via the HDMI so I can place it in front of me instead. They arent too expensive - may use some of my Adsense money next month to get it ;)

Reactions: ShadowKingpin

ShadowKingpin

Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Agreed!!
Im thinking of getting an external cheap screen as well though. With my videos I tend to film over my shoulder. The swivel screen does help as I just have to look to the side to make sure Im in shot etc, but thinking of getting another external 7" monitor to link via the HDMI so I can place it in front of me instead. They arent too expensive - may use some of my Adsense money next month to get it ;)
I hope to have the money for an external screen soon, but I'm not wanting to spend anymore money since I'm still saving up for my editing PC that I need badly. I'm really hoping that my adsense kicks up soon. I could sure use the extra cash XD

Reactions: IftiBashir