camera that doesn't break the budget.

Aron

Homicidal Zebra Factory
Reaction score
After getting pretty much molested by copyright claims because we should clips from movies we reviewed, we decided to start fresh, and with a unique idea, yet the new idea requires a decent enough camera which we don't have.

So I was wondering if you know of any cameras that record in a good enough quality.

I found these two which are on ebay deals, would either of these be fit for video capture without a lot of motion.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Fuji-Finepix-S2950-14MP-HD-Digital-Camera-18X-Zoom-720p-Video-3-LCD-Black-/300717802859#ht_9336wt_1165

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Samsung-HMX-U20-Ultra-Compact-Full-HD-Camcorder-Black-Video-Camera-Recorder-/120916559974#ht_2353wt_1037

We would need to be able to plug in a mic to the camera, so it would be great if you could keep that in mind as well.

Thanks a bunch,
Aron (and company)

ForeverAlonePrick

I don't know what's going on.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I don't know anything about cameras, except that the iphone has a pretty good camera. That's what I use, and it's served me well.

Stef

STEF SZN
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Yeah, watching your videos I was expecting some sort of copyright troubles. When people ask about camera's I always suggest the one I use (Sony Cybershot DSC-W290) because it's pretty inexpensive and does pretty good video. I feel like whenever you're buying any camera, it's important to know how to make it work or adapt to your needs.

xandru8

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
for me its my phones camera ... even though the sound quality is a bit bummed its all good lets hope i can get a new one for christmas bcuz i was a good boy ... (a voice from the basement yells *LYES ALL LYYYYYYYYES*) lol jk, theres nothing in the basement ... *gives all THE STARE* lol