KeanuSPA

Hi, guys.

I am looking for a suspension arm to hold my Sony A5000 (400 grams/0.8 lbs) exactly like you would normally suspend a microphone (Google Images: microphone suspension)

Any suggestions or pointers to where I could acquire such an arm? Or ways to modify one to fit my purpose?

PS. Someone did a DIY project for a suspending camera mount. YouTube: How to Build an Overhead Camera Swing-Arm Mount for $9

Thanks in advance!

- Keanu

Last edited:
Interesting, Sounds like what you are looking for is Basically a mini crane not sure such a thing exists, But it Should!

Closest thing is a ( Mini DSLR Jib Video Camera DV Crane Jibs Rocker Arm Extention Up to 6kg+Bag J9S1 ) Just paste that into the Uk ebay and you should be able to take a look at it

But its still fairly large and costly not sure if this fits your needs but try loooking into Mini Jibs and Rockers or even Camera Sliders IDK good luck in your search thats all i can rack my brain for as of now

Interesting, Sounds like what you are looking for is Basically a mini crane not sure such a thing exists, But it Should!

Closest thing is a ( Mini DSLR Jib Video Camera DV Crane Jibs Rocker Arm Extention Up to 6kg+Bag J9S1 ) Just paste that into the Uk ebay and you should be able to take a look at it

But its still fairly large and costly not sure if this fits your needs but try loooking into Mini Jibs and Rockers or even Camera Sliders IDK good luck in your search thats all i can rack my brain for as of now
Thanks :) I think I am going to buy the "Ikea HEKTAR Floor lamp with 3-spotlights, dark gray" and mount a 90-degree angled bracket to it, and then a camera ball head to that bracket. It allows full freedom to move the camera in all dimensions.

Back