Camera shy

JayWash124

Whoop Whoop
Hey everyone, I was wondering if you guys could help me yet again, you see, I need to be able to record myself for certain tutorials, but im SUPER CAMERA SHY, any tips? :eek:

Just be yourself really, act the same way you would if you were just doing a video without your face in it.

Just fool yourself a bit. If you record only sound first, u wont feel to pressure of being on camera.
And then u do the video later, but you remove the videosound and use the other one.
Maybe that works for you to start with.

How i got over this is i recorded almost 10 takes sometimes. I will tell you now you will never be 100% satisfied with your video. Its all about the learning curve just keep posting and learning from your mistakes. I go back and look at my old videos from time to time and laugh at how i use to record.

alright well the video is up,can be found in my signature, im going to bed, its 12:30 am, goodnight everyone.

You did a good job there, the end was funny, you seemed to drift off into a stare and then wake yourself up from it which was entertaining :D

Back