Camera help

HeyItzAndrew

Reaction score
Current camera: cannon eos rebel t6i... granted this is a very nice camera, 1920 vids, 6k x 4k photos... but its kinda chunky... its a pain to have to set up, especially in small spaces. I have a tripod to, but again is alot of effort to setup and stuff. anyone know a good external webcam.. preferably 1080p (atleast)

Brandon

VISUAL.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Anything from the Logitech HD line is pretty good IMO. However, I can't see why you would want to switch from a DSLR to a webcam! You won't get that beautiful DOF like you would with detachable lenses. Yeah, they're pretty bulky and intrusive but sooo worth it!

Logitech HD Pro C920 is like my fave.

HeyItzAndrew

Reaction score
Anything from the Logitech HD line is pretty good IMO. However, I can't see why you would want to switch from a DSLR to a webcam! You won't get that beautiful DOF like you would with detachable lenses. Yeah, they're pretty bulky and intrusive but sooo worth it!

Logitech HD Pro C920 is like my fave.
ill get both and see what i like better, i mean the cannon camera is my moms anyways, so i need something of my own either way, so if i get the webcam to, i technically have both..

Xynudu

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I've never seen the logic of getting a DSLR, all that cost for no real gain compared to many much cheaper bridge cameras.

I use a Nikon L820 to do HD 1080p on my channel, and it's very sharp and compact, covers a huge range of focal lengths all for about $200 new.

BUT, I also want an action cam for on M/cycle video etc, and I want external microphone.

BUT I don't want noticeable fish eye lens warp.

So I've got a GitUp Git2 with 90 degree Panasonice sensor/lens on order - also a bit over $200.

IMHO I think this would be a way better option for you than web cam.

Cheers Rob

Keyser Reveal

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
I'd use your phone..i'm sure it shoots 1080p. Simply buy a $5 tripod adapter and you'll be amazed at how good it looks. Good luck