Came up with a YouTube Channel Re-brand name but I need your help!!!

WinterstrikegamingYT

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey Everyone it's me again and not too long ago I posted a thread in this section of me asking if I should adjust my current YouTube channel name WinterStrikeGaming but recently I came up with some names that I'm wondering If I should use but I want to know what you guys think.If you don't like any of the names suggested then please by all means come up with some down below I'm open to just about ANYTHING and I'm a gaming entertainment related channel who uploads commentaries, let's plays, funny moments(soon after I rebrand), and twitch clips(also soon after rebrand)

Brainstormed Names:
1.Jackal Black or JackalBlack or Jackal(any other word that goes and flows well with Jackal)
2.MightyJackal or Mighty Jackle
3. Mr or Sir Jackal (or any other name you can put here really like for example "Mr.Fruit")
4.KendamaPajamas
5.Meccalock (Warlock+Mecca which is supposed to be like a robot warlock name and character)

I know this is alot to ask from you guys but I appreciate all the help with these name suggestions.\
Thanks a bunch :D

Dutchie Abroad

Exploring the world one video at a time!
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Vlogger
I actually quite like MightyJackal. It sounds like a gamer name without being to childish and I think making a logo/mascot for it wouldn't be to hard :)

WinterstrikegamingYT

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Thanks for the input I was thinking the same thing so as a precaution I already set all of my social medias like YouTube,Twitch, and Twitter to the name MightyJackle.Now all that's left is to create artwork and a new outro and the channel overhaul wil; be complete :D

Dutchie Abroad

Exploring the world one video at a time!
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Vlogger
Yeah, I like it! If you need a character design, hit me up!