Gaming Calling out all the minecraft players!

TheAloysiusVideo

I've Got It
Hi guys , i am look for someone that i can make people with .
I'm sorry guys , but you need to be atleast :
15 Subscribers
1,000 Video views
10 Videos
If you wanted to join , just reply the post ! thank you :D
Personal Info:
377 Subs
28,800+ Views
220+ Videos

hi there
Subscriber's: 28
Video Views: 959 (just under 1000, i hope it's ok)
Video's: 20
if you do pick me add me on skype: samkemp6

hi there
Subscriber's: 28
Video Views: 959 (just under 1000, i hope it's ok)
Video's: 20
if you do pick me add me on skype: samkemp6

If you want to really do a video with me , you can do that , but we must have a correct time to make video together as i am sure our time zone is different .
If you were desperate for people : 44 subs
17 videos
If you want to make video with me , I will welcome you :)

The time zone shouldn't be a issue because for example if it's 1pm in UK its 8pm Singapore
And i'm free most of the time

Hi guys , i am look for someone that i can make people with .
I'm sorry guys , but you need to be atleast :
15 Subscribers
1,000 Video views
10 Videos
If you wanted to join , just reply the post ! thank you :D
Personal Info:
377 Subs
28,800+ Views
220+ Videos

Hello there :) I read your post on ytalk and was very interested! I am a gamer with about 500 subscribers on YouTube , I don't just play minecraft or cod i play a little bit of everything. This summer I didn't upload as much as I normally do because of vacation but that will change in September :) Please consider me as I would love to be a detractor as I can get a chance to grow and if I get the part i promise to not let you down :) IM 14 I HAVE A BLUE YETI MIC A GOOD GRAPHIC DESIGNER AND EDOTOR SKYPE: mc3stickgaming

Hello there :) I read your post on ytalk and was very interested! I am a gamer with about 500 subscribers on YouTube , I don't just play minecraft or cod i play a little bit of everything. This summer I didn't upload as much as I normally do because of vacation but that will change in September :) Please consider me as I would love to be a detractor as I can get a chance to grow and if I get the part i promise to not let you down :) IM 14 I HAVE A BLUE YETI MIC A GOOD GRAPHIC DESIGNER AND EDOTOR SKYPE: mc3stickgaming

Well , I really wish to record video with u :)

Back