Vlog Calling all vloggers! If you're interesting then ... Go on...

SpecialFester

Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
I checked out some of your channels and the videos in your signatures, a lot of the people in this thread look like they have a lot of potential. More so than what I usually see on this site. I'm glad to hear so many people wanting to help others, because that's what I'm all about. I don't really want to be a famous YouTuber so much as I want to help others who have potential to grow and become the YouTubers they can be. One day, I'd like to be able to work with people in my area in real life to create some web series and other things of that nature. Sort of like a writer-director-producer all in one. Unfortunately I can't seem to find anyone in real life that understands what YouTube is really all about, they just think it's for cat videos or VEVO lol.

Anyways, I am always looking to interview people for my site. Skype or just text. If you guys end up doing a collab I'd like to do a post about it. I especially like this topic of "positivity" and "helping others" etc. I'd be interested to see what you come up with and if you do end up collaborating on a video and you have something your proud of let me talk to each of you and I'll craft it into a post, I have a good idea for how I would do it. Anyways, my site isn't the one in my signature, it's just StrategicFame(dot)com. Check it out if you'd like and shoot me a message on Twitter so we can make contact.

Good luck.