Vlog Calling all vloggers! If you're interesting then ... Go on...

brittanybearpaws

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I'd be up to collab with you. I really like what your channel is about. There's not enough people out in the world with positivity!

Reactions: Ron Mann

Doeti Ray

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I'd be up to collab with you. I really like what your channel is about. There's not enough people out in the world with positivity!
Holy crap! I love youre style your work and would be super interested in a collab...especially cause I need more subscribers and views :/ well I don't NEED it, but I think many people can benefit from my pep talks

Aaron Arias

Reaction score
I want in!! The reason i started my channel was because me and friend of mine saved a kidnapped woman and I wanted to keep helping!!

Reactions: Ron Mann

brittanybearpaws

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Holy crap! I love youre style your work and would be super interested in a collab...especially cause I need more subscribers and views :/ well I don't NEED it, but I think many people can benefit from my pep talks
Haha well you're not going to get to use me for my subs! But I would be interested in doing an inspirational collab type thingy. If you'd like to PM me we can chat about it.

Doeti Ray

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Haha well you're not going to get to use me for my subs! But I would be interested in doing an inspirational collab type thingy. If you'd like to PM me we can chat about it.
for some reason I cant send IM's yet :/ but If you wanna skype i'd be down!

brittanybearpaws

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Sure thing! That's easiest for me seeing as I always have it up. Lol It's just BrittanyBearPaws

Jord Wild

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I'd be happy to take part in this :)
i'd love to meet and chat som=e uplifting things within your channel :D
hit me up jordwild@gmail.com

Niamh

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Just watching your first video here and it is unreal! Really really like your style and definitely would love to collab. I have one or two videos that are there to help people and have a video for next week planned so stay tuned :)

Doeti Ray

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Just watching your first video here and it is unreal! Really really like your style and definitely would love to collab. I have one or two videos that are there to help people and have a video for next week planned so stay tuned :)
thanks so much! means a lot for a rookie like myself. and yeah would deff be interested in a team up! just write on my profile or follow on twitter or smthing and we'll go from there