Vlog Calling all vloggers! If you're interesting then ... Go on...

Doeti Ray

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I wouldn't mind a collab with someone at all. This community seems amazing and to be a part of it more so than I am right now would be incredible. My vlogs are mainly about motivating people, or advice or some kind of moral because my mission is to help people. That is what I enjoy, and if YOU enjoy it too, what's the harm in a little collab? ;P. Let me know what you think!

LuiC

I sing and vlog stuff
Reaction score
I wouldn't mind a collab with someone at all. This community seems amazing and to be a part of it more so than I am right now would be incredible. My vlogs are mainly about motivating people, or advice or some kind of moral because my mission is to help people. That is what I enjoy, and if YOU enjoy it too, what's the harm in a little collab? ;P. Let me know what you think!
I guess I can help :)
I'm kind of the moral, good-guy, trying to make people happy type of vlogs :D
(I'm paraphrasing here :p)
Could that work?

Doeti Ray

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I guess I can help :)
I'm kind of the moral, good-guy, trying to make people happy type of vlogs :D
(I'm paraphrasing here :p)
Could that work?
Yes yes yes! This exactly what I'm looking for! I'll stay in touch

Jap

I do random s***s.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
How do you plan on doing it? I'd be more than happy on meeting other youtubers. I did some advice on my last video. Just message me if you're up for it. Thanks :D

Terguy

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
If you ever need an asian guy hollaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa