Vlog Calling All Ontarians!!

Tyggs

The Boy Who Was Named After An Animal
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician, Vlogger
I've been on YouTube for about a month now, and I want to increase my view count/subscriber base and my community of friends. I don't have anyone in my area who does videos like myself, so I decided to make this thread.

If you're from Ontario and would like to collab, send an inbox message or post a reply here :)

Thanks!

unknown_user0032

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
I'm a Darwinian (originally), so sorry to invade your thread, just wanted to say you have fabulous hair. It's awesome :giggle:

PowerfulRedHat

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Haha, Ontario is massive! You can have a girlfriend/boyfriend in the same province and still have it be a long distance relationship. :p Anywhere near a place called Burlington?

Tyggs

Reaction score
Channel Type
Haha, Ontario is massive! You can have a girlfriend/boyfriend in the same province and still have it be a long distance relationship. :p Anywhere near a place called Burlington?
London area! I do make trips to the GTA occasionally though.

Tyggs

Reaction score
Channel Type
Yeah.. that's something everyone says in our town. Some girls even go as far to say they're related to the guy.

PowerfulRedHat

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Yeah.. that's something everyone says in our town. Some girls even go as far to say they're related to the guy.
Haha, it's a conversation starter at the very least. Everybody and their 2 year old daughter knows that guy know. :p