Music Calling all music artists

MusicChartBox

Reaction score
Hi all, i have started a new music channel that uploads free music, and we would like to have all kind of artists that upload and share theyr music for free download.
We always make sure that the artist be described with all links so people can follow also your work.
And as always the music download will always be the ones that you are sharing now so wath we do is advertising your music to the world.
we STARTED THIS WEEK, but we are going large in a matter of weeks.
Contact me if you are interested.

PressRecord

Daily Vlogs on a Daily Basis!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
What is your plan to make the channel large in a matter of weeks? If you have something more running besides hope and luck we may have some stuff for you.

Reactions: MusicChartBox

MusicChartBox

Reaction score
What is your plan to make the channel large in a matter of weeks? If you have something more running besides hope and luck we may have some stuff for you.
My plan to make it larger is advertise it on as much forums as i can to get more people sharing and talking about it.

BronySinc

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Animator
Get some size on your end and I'll pump out some nice tracks for you to post as Royalty Free.

Reactions: MusicChartBox

MusicChartBox

Reaction score
Get some size on your end and I'll pump out some nice tracks for you to post as Royalty Free.
Supper, thanks a lot, i have changed the artist track placeholder and added one of the best dubstep producers in the channel this is going to grow big with artists like this.
Check out guys.