Gaming calling all epic gamers to collab with me

crimsin

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Gamer
hey my name is crimsin, i have 141 subs and have been making videos since 2013, i mostly play on xbox but can also play on pc

I mostly play fortnite but i have a lot of other games that i play as well
im looking for someone who is funny, makes quality content, and has at least 50 subs.

my discord is Crimsin#6268 and my xbox gamertag is crimsinyt. feel free to message me in one of those places or on this thread

MrCobalt

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
hey my name is crimsin, i have 141 subs and have been making videos since 2013, i mostly play on xbox but can also play on pc

im looking for someone who is funny, makes quality content, and has at least 50 subs.

my discord is Crimsin#6268 and my xbox gamertag is crimsinyt. feel free to message me in one of those places or on this thread
141 subs and making vids since 2013?!?!? oof. Just oof. I've been going since December 2017 and I have 29 subs. I hope to get like 100 subs this year oof.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

SwitchedOn

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey crimson im new to this forum and I've been browsing. I am also a youtube who likes to play fortnite with 68 subs currently. I play on PS4 so maybe we could cross platform and play/collab together in the future. I've subscribed and look forward to seeing your next videos :D

Chinny

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
hey man im interested,
gamertag; chinny_cs

BluBaThor

Reaction score

Hey Crimson,
Do you play For Honor on PC?

Jared Giganti

Reaction score
I have 115 subs and i do pc gaming. So yeah if you want to collab I'll add you on discord