Call of Duty OCE #7 by xJSQ - Please review ;)

Jordan Wilcox

Sony Vegas & After Effects Tutorials! Editor!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Please go comment + like!

JTAphotographs

Ask me anything. ANYTHING! o_O
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer, Reviewer, Designer, Cartoonist
Nice little piece of editing here :) I know its not a review, but I have a question, what music is used? because I love it :D heard it a few times before but have never known what it is

Jordan Wilcox

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
The music is in the description of the video, but the song is: Doxx & feint - Mind In Motion ;)

Bosco

MLG Player | aoX | UnDefined | ReBirth |
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer, Commentator
Didn't like the motion tracked font. IMO if the text is to be floating it should have a little more depth and a different font... i don't know what you used but that's my opinion. The color correction looks very nice for a short edit such as this, but deff wouldn't like that in a full montage. Like the bars on the side i believe made in after effects? correct me if i'm wrong but they added to the whole overall effect of the video. Also I never listened to the song that was being played before so it might just be the song, but i like how the audio levels changed from shot to non shot and then shot up with the last kill. Leaving the audio the same level is a sign that the video wasn't outstanding but i really like what you did with the audio. Again it could just be the song, but then again you prolly did that yourself

Editing 5/5
Font 4/5 (liked the intro font =p)
color correction 5/5
motion tracking principal (5/5 you did a nice motion tracking job, it was just the font that threw me off)
Motion Tracking Elements (3/5 this is like the text and what not)

Over all a very nice video and i look forward to seeing some even better edits. Also i'll be making some one of these days so we could even help each other grow even though your way more recognized than me in the editing world =]

Thanks,
RatedPro

Jordan Wilcox

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Didn't like the motion tracked font. IMO if the text is to be floating it should have a little more depth and a different font... i don't know what you used but that's my opinion. The color correction looks very nice for a short edit such as this, but deff wouldn't like that in a full montage. Like the bars on the side i believe made in after effects? correct me if i'm wrong but they added to the whole overall effect of the video. Also I never listened to the song that was being played before so it might just be the song, but i like how the audio levels changed from shot to non shot and then shot up with the last kill. Leaving the audio the same level is a sign that the video wasn't outstanding but i really like what you did with the audio. Again it could just be the song, but then again you prolly did that yourself

Editing 5/5
Font 4/5 (liked the intro font =p)
color correction 5/5
motion tracking principal (5/5 you did a nice motion tracking job, it was just the font that threw me off)
Motion Tracking Elements (3/5 this is like the text and what not)

Over all a very nice video and i look forward to seeing some even better edits. Also i'll be making some one of these days so we could even help each other grow even though your way more recognized than me in the editing world =]

Thanks,
RatedPro
Thanks for the constructive criticism, much appreciated!! And yeah the text is supposed to float and in Future motion tracks I will add more depth to floating objects! And also yes I did edit the audio so when the last shot was hit I changed the equalizer so it sounded muffled, pretty neat effect to be quite honest!! And yeah we can help eachother grow i'll contact you on youtube!

Bosco

MLG Player | aoX | UnDefined | ReBirth |
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer, Commentator
Thanks for the constructive criticism, much appreciated!! And yeah the text is supposed to float and in Future motion tracks I will add more depth to floating objects! And also yes I did edit the audio so when the last shot was hit I changed the equalizer so it sounded muffled, pretty neat effect to be quite honest!! And yeah we can help eachother grow i'll contact you on youtube!
Sounds great man, like i said the only thing that made me kinda :confused: was the depth of the text, idk if you know what i mean but it almost feels fake you know? lol even though its in a video game.. The clip and the aduio editing made me :D

Jordan Wilcox

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Sounds great man, like i said the only thing that made me kinda :confused: was the depth of the text, idk if you know what i mean but it almost feels fake you know? lol even though its in a video game.. The clip and the aduio editing made me :D
Yeah I get you, I could have made the text fatter :)