Call of Duty Ghosts: Search and Destroy Tips!

Marshyy

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey guys it's Marshyy with a Call of Duty guide on how to improve your Search and Destroy Game. Hope you enjoy guys :)

Soul Hyorinmaru

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
You bring up so great points, i personally when playing SnD, i some times run with a full team, and usually with a full team, i usually rush all the time, and like you stated, they may catch on after a little while, but i feel like that is the purpose of rushing because most players don't have that sharp awareness to anticipate it, might be looking one way, but not the other way

Reactions: Marshyy

Control Media

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Great video! I tried clicking your channel link, but it didnt seem to work.

Soul Hyorinmaru

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Yeah, rushing is fine. I just don't do it often but I definitely know it works :)
Personally i don't have the patience to wait, it does require patience though, but at the end of the day, i'm the type of person to be already rotating in the enemies spawn before they even think about planting the bomb, cause a lot of players now, that i have come across, are mostly or always sniping, which is sort of annoying

Marshyy

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I am the opposite haha, I play slowly but surely most of the time. I use an Assault Rifle so I don't like running about too much

Soul Hyorinmaru

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I am the opposite haha, I play slowly but surely most of the time. I use an Assault Rifle so I don't like running about too much
I like to run with Assault and Sub, but honestly it depends on the size of the map, and how i am feeling at that time, i usually would do something crazy by running assault on a small map while watching over a certain area, because mostly everybody on that small map will be fully sprinting with a sub or a shotgun haha

Marshyy

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I play SMG on smaller maps normally but on SnD I literally only play AR. No idea why i just feel comfortable with it for some reason haha.