Gaming Call of Duty Collaboration.

Shadeypwns

Laugh at your problems, everybody else does.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Advertising in a collab thread, really?
Just report his thread, that's what I did.

I'd be interested in doing what I can with this tournament series you have going.

velocity

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Just report his thread, that's what I did.

I'd be interested in doing what I can with this tournament series you have going.
Okay, great. Any help is appreciated, even something incredibly simple.

I'm 17 but I currently haven't uploaded any videos because I need a capture card. I will get one in the summer. If you change your mind about having a x amount of subs then I would be glad to play with you. I'm pretty op in COD too lol.
Well it's more of a guideline really. If you're a good commentator and as a dual commentary blend well with me I don't think subs really matter.

velocity

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Anybody interested or those who expressed interested in helping still up for doing so?

velocity

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Those who said they wouldn't mind helping to promote the tournament, are you still up for doing so? I'm not asking because I want to get more views or subs but purely to help try and get more contestants so the tour is better.

iShoc

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey man I'd love to do some collabs with you! I have about 150 subs and I'm great at CoD! PM on youtube or respond to this if you want to collab! (I'm 15 by the way)

XavierVinx

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger, Comedian, Gamer, Commentator, Reviewer, Designer
yea ill participate in the tournament

CasperEdiits

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
I am a Call of Duty player youtube channel (link in description)

I am looking for someone who has 100 subs or more and is over the age of 15 to collab with in some way. I run a monthly tournament that possibly could do with a commentator and we could run it across both channels. I also do various other commentaries that I wouldn't mind doing with someone else.

My channel has been up 2 months and has 110 subs so not doing too bad and with zero help so I think it's about time I start working with other commentators.
I have a commuinty channel and i need directors, you interested??? youll get FREE 3d intros, logos, backgrounds, what ever you want..youll be of HIGH priority in my channel :) Ik its not much now, its becase my last one was hacked :/ so i need directors to help me build it up :) msg me on youtube if your interested !