Gaming Call of Duty Collaboration.

velocity

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I am a Call of Duty player youtube channel (link in description)

I am looking for someone who has 100 subs or more and is over the age of 15 to collab with in some way. I run a monthly tournament that possibly could do with a commentator and we could run it across both channels. I also do various other commentaries that I wouldn't mind doing with someone else.

My channel has been up 2 months and has 110 subs so not doing too bad and with zero help so I think it's about time I start working with other commentators.

ChillNation

Say Hi everybody
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
I am a Call of Duty player youtube channel (link in description)

I am looking for someone who has 100 subs or more and is over the age of 15 to collab with in some way. I run a monthly tournament that possibly could do with a commentator and we could run it across both channels. I also do various other commentaries that I wouldn't mind doing with someone else.

My channel has been up 2 months and has 110 subs so not doing too bad and with zero help so I think it's about time I start working with other commentators.
I am 15 nearly 16 and have a gaming channel with 342 subscribers??

BeastImpact

Casual Beast & Gfx Editor
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I wouldnt mind dong it bro but then my channel doesn't have 100 subs because it is reletavly new, been up for about 3 weeks. So ill pass for now but maybe it we could do it some other time.

velocity

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Nice to see some responses.

This is the latest tournament video and will give you the best idea of what it's about.

/watch?v=pg75EujrM8I

Unknown_User12

Account Closed
Reaction score
I have a few larger channels that watch me (1.2K, 1.5K, 3.8K) so I'm going to make a promo video for it as well as personally ask them if they'd like to join. One thing, the requirement to sub may deter people from joining.

velocity

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Alright, thanks.

It would be great to either get a commentator with me and / or have larger youtubers promote it. Maybe I advertise their youtube each tour or something like that.

XavierVinx

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger, Comedian, Gamer, Commentator, Reviewer, Designer
I'm 17 but I currently haven't uploaded any videos because I need a capture card. I will get one in the summer. If you change your mind about having a x amount of subs then I would be glad to play with you. I'm pretty op in COD too lol.