.C4D template by RatedPro

Bosco

MLG Player | aoX | UnDefined | ReBirth |
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer, Commentator
Hey guys just made a nice and easy template on cinema 4d available for free download. http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?7xakwdiv52ha68j

What you need:

Cinema 4D

What to do with the file:

i'm hoping it should just verify the file and open it directly to cinema 4d, in the even that it doesn't, right click on the template file and click open with cinema 4d or go to cinema 4d and click open file and locate the template file.

Now, in cinema 4D, i highly recommend not to touch any settings unless you know what your doing, in which case go ahead ;) But basically click on the two text objects and change the text from Your Text to what ever you want. It could be like your name then the second one could say subscribe. You'll see when you see the project.

If you don't have cinema 4D i will fill out and render this intro with your text for a simple fee of $15 forum cash only because the render time i can't render multiple videos at once so it takes out of my time.

How to render your new movie:

NOTE: your project may already be saved like this since i rendered it out already if you think the settings are correct just render it.

Okay so i'm assuming you have a simple knowledge of this program but here goes. Click on the render settings button and go to the output and click on the dropdown box that gives you a ton of options and click on this one: Preset: HDV/HDTV 720 29.97.

Make sure it says all frames, not current frames or you'll just get a picture. Now go to save and click on the dropdown box and save as a quicktime movie and title it and where you want to save. This should ber okay unless you want like master settings which if the file works correctly you'll have my true settings :D

That should be it guys. If you want a demo of the video the vid will be up on my channel soon. If you like it consider liking this post and subscribing to my channel! thanks,
RatedPro

EDIT: video is up and running, low quality sadly, but mess around with settings in Cinema 4D. If you want to specifically get help on rendering, i will either make a tutorial or i will help you through pms on this website