Other BuzzFeed "Questions X People Have For Y People" Parody

SudiTV

Reaction score
Many of you might be familiar with BuzzFeed's "Questions" video series, but if you aren't, they're basically just SJW generalizations and not actual questions. A good example is "36 Questions Women Have For Men". Lacking in true political substance, just blames men for all of their problems... get the idea?

I'm looking for YouTubers who will help me fight back this madness! In particular, I'd like to make my own video titled, "Questions Rationalists Have for SJWs". A handful of other YouTubers have done similar videos, e.g. "QUESTIONS WHITE MEN HAVE FOR SJWs!" by TheAmazingAtheist, and "Questions Anti-SJW's Have For SJW's" by TylerPreston20. You can contribute by doing any of the following:
  • Submit a question for us to read
  • Pick and read a question that we already have (We'd like to have a variety of voices)
  • Read your own question
You will be credited in the video itself, and in the description. Or, if you'd like to remain anonymous, we will exclude such credits.

If you're interested, please shoot me an email at suditv@outlook.com and I'll send you a Google Doc with all the questions we have so far, and more information on how to contribute.

Before I end up potentially wasting your time, though, I do want to note a couple things:
  1. While discussing race is allowed, I do not wish to entertain hate speech. An extreme example of this would be something like, “Why haven’t we built gas chambers for U.S. minorities yet?” Questions like that are not allowed. Also try to avoid unnecessary slurs.
  2. No religion. I know that some YouTubers are outspoken about this kind of thing, but I personally would like to avoid it.
I think that's about it. I'll do my best to clarify any questions you may have about this project. Thank you!