Buzz My Videos: Questions...

George

I've Got It
Reaction score
okay,

so I'm new to this, only 4 videos but I'm really hoping to get a partnership in future, I'm wondering if there is any point signing up for 'buzz my videos' I haven't heard a lot about it but It looks okay?

also, if I do sign up for this, is it possible for me to 'leave' and seek another partnership later on? like Fullscreen? or will i be 'tied' to BMV?

thanks!

Plymouth J Cliffords

Will sub for food
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Comedian
It could never hurt to just apply - they will send you a contract with all of the terms and conditions that you have to sign. You'll want to read that. However, I would suggest waiting until your channel is more popular before applying, as if they reject you they make you wait three months before allowing you to apply again.

PJC

SiiJei

The party dont start till I Log in.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
agreed with PJC and you need a very good content
of your youtube video's :)

George

I've Got It
Reaction score
It could never hurt to just apply - they will send you a contract with all of the terms and conditions that you have to sign. You'll want to read that. However, I would suggest waiting until your channel is more popular before applying, as if they reject you they make you wait three months before allowing you to apply again.

PJC
ahhh thank you, okay I shall wait, and is the 3 month wait specific for BMV or just all applications in general?

Gabriel

YouTube Addict
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
BuzzMyVideos has really bad support and never replied AFTER I signed the contract for multiple channels and receive creator login info etc. and just never replied like wtf? lol so I will NOT recommend BuzzMyVideos to many based on that factor.

George

I've Got It
Reaction score
BuzzMyVideos has really bad support and never replied AFTER I signed the contract for multiple channels and receive creator login info etc. and just never replied like wtf? lol so I will NOT recommend BuzzMyVideos to many based on that factor.
ahh thanks for the info. I've emailed them with some questions anyway so I'll see if they even reply to that haa

could you recommend any smaller companies for comedy/vloggers?

Gabriel

YouTube Addict
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
ahh thanks for the info. I've emailed them with some questions anyway so I'll see if they even reply to that haa

could you recommend any smaller companies for comedy/vloggers?
Not at the moment, sadly I don't think any network will accept you with anything less than say 30,000 total for example.
I am with YDL network and pretty good so far but again I can't say if you would be accepted with those amount of views unfortunately :)

George

I've Got It
Reaction score
Not at the moment, sadly I don't think any network will accept you with anything less than say 30,000 total for example.
I am with YDL network and pretty good so far but again I can't say if you would be accepted with those amount of views unfortunately :)

yeah fair enough I don't expect to get one atm, I'm just looking into them and what they require. hopefully one day I'll get one, have you got any tips for beginners? haha ignore that I've just watched your new video haha

Gabriel

YouTube Addict
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
yeah fair enough I don't expect to get one atm, I'm just looking into them and what they require. hopefully one day I'll get one, have you got any tips for beginners? haha ignore that I've just watched your new video haha
My tips to someone else I posted in a different thread but it goes for everyone really:

stockpile videos is a good way to keep a steady consistent content on a weekly or bi weekly basis, Get in the community! Your a vlogger so get to know and be friends with some vloggers, choose to make a popular topic video to build a audience, become a director of a network best way to gain fast subs and views it's not too hard for smaller networks and promote someone and let them promote you is a good potential as well.