Buying subscribers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I am sure most of us know of the sites out there that sell views, likes and subscribers etc, I was wondering what your own thoughts are on such services and whether they are actually worth it or not. Would you buy subscribers from such a website? If so, why would you and if not why not? I wonder the same for likes.

Personally I would never buy subscribers, likes or views but I can understand why many are attracted to buying them.

Share your thoughts :)

Th3StuffShow

YTtalk Monster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Nope, I'd never buy views, likes or subs neither.

I'd rather fade away on YouTube, than to get subs that aren't even "real".

As I said that, I got to thinking, this could be a big scam.... they could be making fake ghost accounts and selling subs from those fakes members.

Reactions: Michael

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Nope, I'd never buy views, likes or subs neither.

I'd rather fade away on YouTube, than to get subs that aren't even "real".

As I said that, I got to thinking, this could be a big scam.... they could be making fake ghost accounts and selling subs from those fakes members.
I believe thats what a lot of them do probably with an account creator of some sort and then use automation to login to each one and sub you from them all. I know some will be legit where they actually have people they can get to sub you but I doubt they will be interested, I think it could be more seen as buying statistics rather than proper subscribers.

WonderHouseAwesome

Hello, I am AWESOME
Reaction score
I get messages from bots all the time saying I should check out their site that would 'GUARANTEE ONE BAGILLION VIEWS' if I pay them or give them my password.
I heard of a lot of older, not so much famous anymore, YouTubers who did that sort of thing. Pay people to make accounts auto-play vids around the clock so they would get notice.

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I get messages from bots all the time saying I should check out their site that would 'GUARANTEE ONE BAGILLION VIEWS' if I pay them or give them my password.
I heard of a lot of older, not so much famous anymore, YouTubers who did that sort of thing. Pay people to make accounts auto-play vids around the clock so they would get notice.
I have had a few messages like that myself, they have never asked for my password though. There are genuine ones that will get your videos views but I wouldn't bother myself, I would like to know where my video traffic was coming from, there's also a possibility it could get someone banned from Adsense too and there goes any future partnership.

WonderHouseAwesome

Hello, I am AWESOME
Reaction score
I have had a few messages like that myself, they have never asked for my password though. There are genuine ones that will get your videos views but I wouldn't bother myself, I would like to know where my video traffic was coming from, there's also a possibility it could get someone banned from Adsense too and there goes any future partnership.
Haha, yeah theres that too.

TheLostVlogger

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Ranter, Commentator, Reviewer
A lot of popular youtubers have a crap ton of ghostie accounts on their rosters.

Tarmack

Rhetorical Porcupine
Reaction score
"TheLostVlogger casts Resurrect. It's super effective."

iLLwORkYOU

COD God
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Nope all it will lead to is unactive subscribers and you will lose them when they close either account, bc they are bots. and for buying views also not a good thing because they are not real views, once youtube looks back at your views they will take them all away from you and probably suspend your account.

Jaguar550

Not without Vakarian!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
What's the point of buying subscribers? I highly doubt they'll watch your video's. Work hard on your video's to get loyal subs who are trilled watching your video's. One of the best feelings for every Youtuber!

Status
Not open for further replies.