Buy youtube subscribers

Sachin Maharjan

Reaction score
YouTube is a free video sharing community based website where one can find any kind of videos. A person needs to share exclusive and unique kind of video to get high number of subscribers and likes.[DOUBLEPOST=1343157238][/DOUBLEPOST]
YouTube is a free video sharing community based website where one can find any kind of videos. A person needs to share exclusive and unique kind of video to get high number of subscribers and likes.
Should i buy???

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Personally I dont recommend buying them, what is the point other than to look popular early on as these subs will not be watching your videos.

ProjectPFX

Be part of the project.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian, Gamer
You could purchase 100k subs - and no matter what persuasion techniques the companies use to say they are real subs - they will not be ACTIVE. I would rather have 100 real and active subscribers, than 100 thousand subscribers who have no interest in anything I'm posting.

Furthermore in most cases people who buy subs look stupid - as I've seen channels with around 3k subscribers and around the same amount of views simply because they purchased subs.
My advice? do not buy.

Reactions: Th3StuffShow

ThePrinceofMillAve

The Dark Heart of My Little Pwny
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Buying subs would be an expensive waste of money, it would function a lot like advertising but -- lack the personality or fundamental community building that YouTube represents. Leave that to big brands or start ups who are willing to be plastic in PR.

ForeverAlonePrick

I don't know what's going on.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Yeah, that's overall ineffective. Having more subs, yet not get views out of them will not benefit you, so it's a waste of money.

JostenVlogs

I Vlog Everday On Youtube
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
do not buy subs. You can tell when someones has when you go to their channel and see that the numbers do not match up. For example one youtuber has about 200 to 300 thousand and his videos barely get over 20,000 views

ForeverAlonePrick

I don't know what's going on.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
do not buy subs. You can tell when someones has when you go to their channel and see that the numbers do not match up. For example one youtuber has about 200 to 300 thousand and his videos barely get over 20,000 views
Really? I know that's the story of what can happen, but did somebody seriously buy all of those subs? That's just mind-blowing.

JostenVlogs

I Vlog Everday On Youtube
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Really? I know that's the story of what can happen, but did somebody seriously buy all of those subs? That's just mind-blowing.
You'd be suprised and there's another channel that has over 1 million subs i'd think their videos would get at least a couple 100 thousand views.

Unknown_user0001

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
I have like 20 spare youtube accounts but the only reason I don't sub myself on them is I just think what is the point. It is yourself and you don't feel like you deserve that many. Learn the skill to make the subs instead of buying them