• Pi

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • What?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Just leave me alone already

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Get off my lawn

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • And I would have gotten away with it if it wasn't for these darn kids.

Votes: 1 10.0%

• Total voters
We need to do a Unicycle commercial.

Bulls Yellow Belly Igloos it is a new manufactured home for Eskimo's
bwahahahaha ok last one for me. Banana Yogurt Bull Inspector. He inspects bulls and then gives the funds to charities that make banana yogurt.

Personally I hate to provide suggestions, however, i feel i owe to you to answer u on threat at least.
I would add one more font. Kinda to make difference with the information (contact, or channel link). the blue box (picture of u guys from the left) defines this BC too much, and separates itself from the other text, I guess having whole BC with same background could be another way to make it more focused on content. I think its unnecessary to have two images (although its very good).

this is just first thing that crossed my mind. Just an opinion... probably wrong.

Personally I hate to provide suggestions, however, i feel i owe to you to answer u on threat at least.
I would add one more font. Kinda to make difference with the information (contact, or channel link). the blue box (picture of u guys from the left) defines this BC too much, and separates itself from the other text, I guess having whole BC with same background could be another way to make it more focused on content. I think its unnecessary to have two images (although its very good).

this is just first thing that crossed my mind. Just an opinion... probably wrong.
No opinion is wrong it is just different. I appreciate the feed back

Back