• Pi

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • What?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Just leave me alone already

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Get off my lawn

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • And I would have gotten away with it if it wasn't for these darn kids.

Votes: 1 10.0%

• Total voters

JohnKenShow

The YTTalk Godfather
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Director, Musician, Guru, Reporter, Vlogger, Ranter, Comedian
Where would the humor go into this video?
Well I am assuming you are recording your audio as you shoot the people so you can put in the smack talk.. The times I have played COD against people there was tons of hilarious smack talk.

Eqo

Better Than You.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer, Designer
Well I am assuming you are recording your audio as you shoot the people so you can put in the smack talk.. The times I have played COD against people there was tons of hilarious smack talk.
Yeah, different kinds of videos. Anyway, this is getting very off topic :p

TylorSkory

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Well I have some friends who are managers at some local places such as comedy clubs and coffee shops and Comic Book Shops.. Anyway they asked if I wanted to make a flier that they would hand out or have out that people could take.. I designed a business card.. The art work was done by our own Miss Pearl who is an amazing Artist. Tell me what you think.
View attachment 3600
Awesome job! Having business cards is a really good idea. Not just for conferences, but I'll even stick ours on coffee shop cork-boards or occasionally hide them in random places out in public (i.e. in napkin holders, library books, bathrooms, etc.). As someone who has done graphic design commercially for several years, I would just suggest some minor changes that I think might help them even more effective. That is, if these haven't already hit the printer.

1. I'd change the url to www. YouTube.com/JohnandKenShow1 (or even just YouTube.com/JohnandKenShow1). The chances of someone actually going to the website decreases with the amount of typing. People are lazy. Also, especially for a business card, having the least amount of clutter is better. And both URLs will forward, so there's really no need for the HTTP:// or even the /user

2. I LOVE the picture of you guys! But personally, I think having two is redundant. I'd rather just see one larger version fully opaque (not faded). Make that the center of attention of the card. It's eye grabbing, fun, and gets the message across.

3. I would also recommend printing it off on a piece of paper at the size it's going to be. Cut it out and "Testing" it. Some of the fonts just look a little small to me (like the twitter name). You might be surprised at the difference at seeing it on the screen vs. in real life.

Really good job though! It's always a fun feeling to get your cards back from the printer and seeing them in real life (at least, I find it fun).

JohnKenShow

The YTTalk Godfather
Reaction score
Channel Type
Awesome job! Having business cards is a really good idea. Not just for conferences, but I'll even stick ours on coffee shop cork-boards or occasionally hide them in random places out in public (i.e. in napkin holders, library books, bathrooms, etc.). As someone who has done graphic design commercially for several years, I would just suggest some minor changes that I think might help them even more effective. That is, if these haven't already hit the printer.

1. I'd change the url to www. YouTube.com/JohnandKenShow1 (or even just YouTube.com/JohnandKenShow1). The chances of someone actually going to the website decreases with the amount of typing. People are lazy. Also, especially for a business card, having the least amount of clutter is better. And both URLs will forward, so there's really no need for the HTTP:// or even the /user

2. I LOVE the picture of you guys! But personally, I think having two is redundant. I'd rather just see one larger version fully opaque (not faded). Make that the center of attention of the card. It's eye grabbing, fun, and gets the message across.

3. I would also recommend printing it off on a piece of paper at the size it's going to be. Cut it out and "Testing" it. Some of the fonts just look a little small to me (like the twitter name). You might be surprised at the difference at seeing it on the screen vs. in real life.

Really good job though! It's always a fun feeling to get your cards back from the printer and seeing them in real life (at least, I find it fun).
Cool thanks for the input,

I haven't printed them up still messing with the Photoshop file.

Symph

I'm a dude with a face and I know how to use it.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician, Vlogger, Comedian, Gamer
Well I have some friends who are managers at some local places such as comedy clubs and coffee shops and Comic Book Shops.. Anyway they asked if I wanted to make a flier that they would hand out or have out that people could take.. I designed a business card.. The art work was done by our own Miss Pearl who is an amazing Artist. Tell me what you think.
View attachment 3600
I want business cards too! And what the hell does BYBI stand for????

JohnKenShow

The YTTalk Godfather
Reaction score
Channel Type
I want business cards too! And what the hell does BYBI stand for????
Well it stands for "Before You Buy It"... We shortened it cause it got tedious to say. We take it as... You may have heard this.. but before you buy it.. hear what we have to say about it.

Reactions: Symph

Symph

I'm a dude with a face and I know how to use it.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician, Vlogger, Comedian, Gamer
Well it stands for "Before You Buy It"... We shortened it cause it got tedious to say. We take it as... You may have heard this.. but before you buy it.. hear what we have to say about it.
I seeeeeeeee.... I kept trying to make it work with "bring your own" somehow but the second two letters shut that down.