Business Cards/ Stickers

AustinCollings

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Comedian, Gamer, Reviewer, Other
Hello everyone, I had an idea for some self promotion, and I would like to get your opinion's on it. I have thought about getting business cards with my social media info on it, and kind of leave them at the events I attend (airsoft/paintball). Or if someone asked about my channel I would give them one. I have also thought about making stickers with my Snapchat code on it that links them to my YouTube channel. I could put the stickers on my personal belongings (backpacks, laptop, luggage, etc). It's still just a thought, so let me know what you guys think!

PopsLetsPlay

UBER Gamer
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
That sounds like a good idea. You could also write your channel name on the bathroom stall wall while you have some time, or hire someone to fly a banner plane in the sky with your channel name on it

TLWS

Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
I mean, it sounds good but people probably won't take it seriously. But go for it, you never know what could happen. Also, never leave your shipping date because your basic training bus could get attacked while your on your way to AFMBT.

Three Little Words Studios

AustinCollings

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
I mean, it sounds good but people probably won't take it seriously. But go for it, you never know what could happen. Also, never leave your shipping date because your basic training bus could get attacked while your on your way to AFMBT.

Three Little Words Studios
Already been to basic, don't know how to take that off now.

AustinCollings

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
That sounds like a good idea. You could also write your channel name on the bathroom stall wall while you have some time, or hire someone to fly a banner plane in the sky with your channel name on it
Exactly what I was thinking

VGSquirrel

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I printed out some business cards a few weeks ago and handed them out to people I met at a local convention. Unfortunately it didn't really help me at all. However, persistence is key, you can't give up just because it doesn't work one time. I would definitely try it! I plan on still using my leftover business cards in the future. You never know, it might work!

Reactions: AustinCollings