Status
Not open for further replies.

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey everyone,

I am very happy to announce we now have management available for everyone who uses our Auto Bump feature. When bumping your threads you can now see which one is scheduled to bump, removed the scheduling from it and apply it to any of your other promo threads.

http://yttalk.com/up-thread/schedule-thread

Please note yours will have your bumping threads in there unlike mine as I have none set at present.

schedule.png

You can now also check up on your bumping statistics, this gives you info on how many times your thread has been bumped and lets you know if you are able to create another promo thread yet:

http://yttalk.com/up-thread/

stats.png

To get there yourself simply hover your username and click Bump Settings and you are able to manage your threads there. Theres also a settings drop down above all of your promo threads allowing quick access to managing your schedules.

With this update a new limit has been imposed which was necessary as a few people have recently pointed out (I am so glad they kept it fairly quiet :D), only one thread may be set to bump at a time, this is to prevent multiple threads being bumped constantly which will take up all of the front page of the promo forums say if you had 5 set and would have lead to things becoming very unfair for others. So to keep it fair one at a time is now the way it works but you can still auto bump it a few times a day so everyone should be happy :)

I hope you all like this as this will make things a lot easier for you all, now you dont need to remember which threads were bumping and which werent.

Thanks for reading and happy bumping![DOUBLEPOST=1343216526][/DOUBLEPOST]Oh and as with all things new please report any bugs if you find any, thank you :)

ForeverAlonePrick

I don't know what's going on.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I'm still nervous that this could be misused for spamming. Regardless, this can help a lot of people out! Thanks for setting it up!

Reactions: KyleDB and Michael

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I'm still nervous that this could be misused for spamming. Regardless, this can help a lot of people out! Thanks for setting it up!
Thankfully it cant be, it is only available within the promo forums, a limit of 1 thread per day, a maximum of 3 auto bumps per day and a maximum bump amount is there too so it wont bump forever, I cant find any more holes in the system right now but let me know if you find one as it will need sorting :)

ForeverAlonePrick

I don't know what's going on.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Okay, that sounds cool! Keep doing what you do! And btw, I didn't record my video last night, I was too tired. I'll probably do it today and have it ready by tomorrow for you :)

Reactions: KyleDB
Status
Not open for further replies.