Status
Not open for further replies.

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey everyone,

You can now set a schedule for auto bumping your threads within the promo forums. Once you have set the duration of when to bump it, your thread will be continuously bumped until you have reached the current limit of 3 per day.

Once you reach 3 for the day it will no longer continue bumping until midnight when your bumps are reset. To remove an auto bumping schedule simply edit your thread and check the schedule off.

You can apply this to all new threads and any old ones you may like to bump within the promo forums for extra exposure.

See this screenshot for more info:

bump-schedule.png

I hope you all like this :)

the9one8

www.youtube.com/the9one8
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Take away "tech" from that last statement and you have described my life in a nutshell....lol sorry I'm a douche...I had to say it!
Ha ha ha ha ha! We actually work at a Rehab if you ever need help for that Ray.;)

Reactions: NTWGRay

ForeverAlonePrick

I don't know what's going on.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I may be missing something, but isn't this potentially a problem? What if 10 people keep bumping their same thread 3 times a day every day? Can they do that? If so, this seems like a great way to spam, and I think people will take advantage of it. It scares me :/

Reactions: Michael
Status
Not open for further replies.