BuildMyBuzz.com - is this legit / anyone used it?

Plymouth J Cliffords

Will sub for food
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Comedian
I asked him for further clarification. He responded that they basically take expired domains that receive traffic (presumably from links to the original site at that domain) and they redirect that domain to your video until they deliver the promised amount of views. I still need to clarify how they can guarantee likes, comments, and subs, though.

Conor Murray

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
Lots of them use 'iframes'. A HTML element where you can open a page within a page! Lots of facebook feeds work like this as well. What they do is open up tens or hundreds of these iframes and it seems like you get lots of views. Youtube will probably reset your views anyway when it realises they all came from the same IP address

Plymouth J Cliffords

Will sub for food
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Comedian
Lots of them use 'iframes'. A HTML element where you can open a page within a page! Lots of facebook feeds work like this as well. What they do is open up tens or hundreds of these iframes and it seems like you get lots of views. Youtube will probably reset your views anyway when it realises they all came from the same IP address
That's not what these sites are doing. They claim that they use "expired domains". It seems that they snatch expired domains with high Alexa ranks and redirect them to their clients' sites until the promised view count is met. This way, all of the views come from unique IPs. I have yet to find one that is willing to explain how they generate subs, likes, and comments. But my big question is: is this "expired domain" tactic legal according to the TOS? It's not a bot and it's not one user refreshing. It IS technically "real" views. The question is whether YouTube allows you to trick people into watching your vids.

Conor Murray

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
Right, I just guessed from what I know of other similar websites. There is some great PPC(Pay Per Click) sites that can give you over 10000 website views for around $9. All you have to do is sign up and submit a website address and then people get paid to click on your website. Dont know if you can use the actual Youtube video address for this. You would have to find out If not you could get a free subdomain name and embed your video there and set it to autoplay. Neobux is the best site to buy these views off. I use it to earn money at the minute by clicking ads.

Plymouth J Cliffords

Will sub for food
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Comedian
Right, I just guessed from what I know of other similar websites. There is some great PPC(Pay Per Click) sites that can give you over 10000 website views for around $9. All you have to do is sign up and submit a website address and then people get paid to click on your website. Dont know if you can use the actual Youtube video address for this. You would have to find out If not you could get a free subdomain name and embed your video there and set it to autoplay. Neobux is the best site to buy these views off. I use it to earn money at the minute by clicking ads.
I'm not looking to generate fake views, so I just bought a $5 ad package from Neobux with an ad redirecting to my website (http://plymouthjcliffords.com) which does not have auto-play. There can't be anything wrong with that. My hope is that people will genuinely like what they see and will click through to see more (maybe I'm conceited lol, but I want real fans, not just empty clicks). Let's see what happens...

Conor Murray

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
You should autoplay it anyway. Will increase the number of people watching it. Just Google how to make an embedded youtube video autoplay and it will tell you. You should try and make money onn Neobux as well. That way you can use your neobux earnings to pay for the ads. It would be free ads then really.

Plymouth J Cliffords

Will sub for food
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Comedian
You should autoplay it anyway. Will increase the number of people watching it. Just Google how to make an embedded youtube video autoplay and it will tell you. You should try and make money onn Neobux as well. That way you can use your neobux earnings to pay for the ads. It would be free ads then really.
I've always shied away from autoplaying my vids because I hate it when other people do it. I don't want to annoy anyone :)

appache

Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
That person who said 1 cent per click through adwords has OBVIOUSLY NEVER USED ADWORDS. I HIGHLY suggest against doing that unless you are selling a product, and that for every sale you are able to cover for your expenses.

I do not suggest purchasing views from such services anymore as they are botted views. They used to be okay to use but since YT changed their algorythm to include viewing time, it is not advised to use...[DOUBLEPOST=1344386544,1344386455][/DOUBLEPOST]
Rubbish post. Autoplay doesn't count since forever dude... Don't give the wrong info to people, come on.

Plymouth J Cliffords

Will sub for food
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Comedian
That person who said 1 cent per click through adwords has OBVIOUSLY NEVER USED ADWORDS. I HIGHLY suggest against doing that unless you are selling a product, and that for every sale you are able to cover for your expenses.

I do not suggest purchasing views from such services anymore as they are botted views. They used to be okay to use but since YT changed their algorythm to include viewing time, it is not advised to use...[DOUBLEPOST=1344386544,1344386455][/DOUBLEPOST]

Rubbish post. Autoplay doesn't count since forever dude... Don't give the wrong info to people, come on.
I tried out NeoBux the other day. I sent the users to my website, which has an embedded video without autoplay. The views from NeoBux are not bots and the average time on the page was over 2 minutes for the 3,000+ views. My video view count then shot up by about 150.

Conor Murray

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru

What do you mean autoplay doesn't count??