BuildMyBuzz.com - is this legit / anyone used it?

Plymouth J Cliffords

Will sub for food
http://www.buildmybuzz.com/youtube/ seems to offer some attractive (and impressive) packages for building YouTube audiences (starting at $10 for 1,000 views within 7 days). However, they do not offer any details as to what techniques they use to achieve the results that they promise (some of which include likes and comments). Does anyone know anything about this service (and/or other similar services) or have any experience with them? $10 for 1,000 views sounds like a pretty sweet deal IF (big if) they are legitimate views that do not violate YouTube's TOS (aside for suffering from retribution, fake views are useless to me).

Thanks
PJC

Edit: I also saw http://www.increaseyoutubeviews.com/services which promises similar results. They, at least, claim that their views are real and comply with YT's TOS.

i think if you're willing to pay for some views the best way is Google Ads :)

if that deal is 10$ for 1000 views, google adwords u can set it to 1cent for 1 view and see how that goes maybe :)

If they're just selling you views and subs, but without any indication where they come from, and there's no medium through the site for you to view or sub others, it's most likely bots. Even if it's not, their advertising is unclear and likely dishonest. I'd avoid them.

Here is a conversation I just had with AdamTraffic - a similar site:

Me:
I am very interested in ordering your service, but my number one concern is keeping my YouTube and Adsense accounts in good standing. Can you please elaborate on the techniques that you use to achieve the promised views?

Them:
Hi Sir,

Our YouTube Service is 100% Safe. So, No worry about your YouTube and
AdSense Account.

Just place order and Go Viral, Today!

Adam, AdamTraffic.com

Me:
Yes, I saw that on your website. I'm asking for details as to your methods. Anyone can write that they are "100% safe". Where do the views come from? How do you get people to watch the videos?
Thanks

Them:
We will be honest with you. Our views are 100% real viewers, coming
from various social networks (such as Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest,
Digg and Reddit). We do not use bots and other automated software to
deliver your views.

I can't tell you how we get people to watch the videos, it's our
secret. Sorry about that.

We spread views per day, so videos of our clients are in safe.

Adam.

Me:
Doesn't sound right. I would think that if you were truly running a legitimate operation that you would be forthcoming with at least a general idea of your techniques. I can't spend my money and risk getting my account suspended.
Sorry

Them:
No problem. It's your decision.

Have a nice day and thank you for your interest :)

And on top of it all, he communicated with a GMail address - doesn't seem like such a professional operation.

Yeah, if they're a company that doesn't have their own email system, that's normally a sign that they're sketchy at the least. It sucks. Ah well, what can you do?

BuildMyBuzz replied to my email and said that they use expired domains to direct the traffic. Googling has turned up some information about this, but I am not 100% clear about how it works. I'm assuming that these are domain-snatchers who redirect the domains to my video? Or do they just put links on the pages of the expired domains? Something suspicious in their email was the line "our smaller packages 2000 or less are 100% adsense safe". That makes me think that the only reason that they are "AdSense safe" is because the volume is not high enough to trigger a red flag, but in essence it is a violation. Thoughts anyone?

I don't even know. I don't think they can literally sell views though. If it's like growsocials, fireviews or enhanceviews, where people are also coming in to watch content, that's understandable, or if they're using computer programs to open the pages, that's understandable as well. I don't understand how they can just generate viewers though.

Back