Services Building a Free Library of Images for Everyone

Eric Matyas

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

This week's new images are all seamless so they can be tiled if need be.

The first group might be useful as sci-fi backgrounds. Feel free to scale them, mix with other textures or edit as needed.

The second bunch are stone textures.

Please note: On all of my texture pages, the seamless images are grouped below the standard ones so make sure to scroll down...(WAY down on the rock/stone page.)

Anyhow, I hope some of them are helpful. Have a great week!

Eric Matyas

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
A bunch of new images are ready on my WOOD and BARK pages.

I hope some of them are helpful!

Eric Matyas

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I've uploaded about 50 new metal texture images. Feel free to edit them as needed.

I hope some of them are helpful!

Eric Matyas

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
I've just uploaded about 70 new seamless metal textures. All are 2048X2048. Some have a "camo" look and might work well for military-themed objects. Others have intriguing patterns that might look cool in fantasy-based things. And some are just plain weird looking, but what the heck...give them a look. Hopefully some of them will be helpful.

(Scroll down...they live toward the bottom of the TXR - METAL page.)

More are on the way. :)

Eric Matyas

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I've uploaded about 20 additional seamless metal texture images to finish out the set from last week. Each is 2048X2048. For anyone who's interested, they all came from a retired DC-7 aircraft. I Hope some of them will be helpful.

(Scroll down...they live about half way down the TXR - METAL page.)

Have a good weekend!

Eric Matyas

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Greetings!

I've uploaded about 150 new texture images, seamless and standard. As always, feel free to edit as needed. You'll find them on these pages:

Bark
Brick
Metal
Rock/Stone
Vegetation
Wood

Paper textures (for maps, backgrounds, etc.) are on their way as well. Hopefully I'll have a brand new page full of them by next week. :slight_smile:

Eric Matyas

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
I just opened a new page of paper textures that might be useful for maps, backgrounds and other things:

TXR - PAPER

As always, feel free to edit as needed.

Next week I'll begin adding distressed paper textures which should (hopefully) look really cool.

Have a great weekend! :)

Eric Matyas

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

As promised, I've added about 50 distressed paper textures on my TXR-PAPER page. They might be useful for maps, backgrounds and other things.

I hope some of them are helpful. :)

Eric Matyas

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
I've uploaded a bunch of cool new metal, stone and bark texture images, both seamless and standard.

I hope some of them are helpful.
Have a good week! :)

Eric Matyas

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
I've just uploaded over 100 new stone and metal texture images, standard and seamless, that I took at a couple of archaeological sites over the weekend. I think a lot of the stone textures could work well for VFX....(castles and other structures.)

Have a good week! :)