Budget gaming laptops? (hp omen, dell 7000, lenovo y520,etc)

kuroneko

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer, Designer
I did ask for a good budget gaming laptop before but I did found other good budget gaming laptops also so I want to see what people would suggest getting.

- hp omen
- dell 7559
- lenovo y520
- acer aspire e5
Or any better choices? (My budget is 800-850$) I do graphic design, video editing and some gaming

Or should I save more and get the dell 7567? (the 7567 here is around 950$)

AnimatorNo.7

Reaction score
Aspier E5 if battery life matters, because this one last up to 12 hours of run time. Otherwise, they're all good. Only thing left for you is the personal preference.

Reactions: kuroneko

CDeltaT

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I took a quick look at the laptops except the Aspire. Could not find too much information on that. For editing a strong CPU and RAM is important. Also it looks like the dell 7559 is a last gen laptop so i would probably avoid it

As far as CPU goes the OMEN and Dell 7567 have the same CPU.

As far as RAM goes only the Dell 7567 has 16 GB while the rest only have 8GB. You could save $25 by adding 8GB of ram more to the OMEN yourself but is that worth it to you or something you want to do.

As far as Gaming, the OMEN, Dell 7567, and Lenovo use a 1050TI so that should be fine really mid to high setting at 1080P 60fps

Ultimately its up to you. But hopefully I gave you some decent information to help you make a choice.

kuroneko

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer, Designer
I took a quick look at the laptops except the Aspire. Could not find too much information on that. For editing a strong CPU and RAM is important. Also it looks like the dell 7559 is a last gen laptop so i would probably avoid it

As far as CPU goes the OMEN and Dell 7567 have the same CPU.

As far as RAM goes only the Dell 7567 has 16 GB while the rest only have 8GB. You could save $25 by adding 8GB of ram more to the OMEN yourself but is that worth it to you or something you want to do.

As far as Gaming, the OMEN, Dell 7567, and Lenovo use a 1050TI so that should be fine really mid to high setting at 1080P 60fps

Ultimately its up to you. But hopefully I gave you some decent information to help you make a choice.
wow. thanks for this! Helped me a lot!
Decided to go for the dell 7567 since it looks like the best option :) so gotta save some more money lel

CDeltaT

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
No problem. Glad i could help :)