Brutal honesty about my review channel

MudanTV

Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Hey guys,

I have been doing anime reviews for a while now and I would like some feedback, but like the feedbackiest feedback, nothing held back.

I want to improve and knowing all my tiny faults would help a lot. So if you have anything to say about the sketches, the actual introduction, lighting, editing, backdrop, anything at all, don't hold back and just lay it on me. If it seems boring, slow, too fast, just let me know.

My latest review:

ps, if you are watching it on this site then the player generates some weird black borders on the top and bottom of the video.

DeanDK

Reaction score
Hey MudanTV!

I checked out your video as a courtesy as you did mine. I like the way you presented the different topics with cuts to different clips and the slide in banner that you were fighting off and the music came in. I think that keeps things interesting.

The only thing I can say I would try to improve if that were my video, would be to get another light to kill off your shadow projecting on the wall. I only say this because I was distracted from time to time from focusing on you, to focusing on the shadow on the wall.

Keep up the good work man!

MudanTV

Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Hey MudanTV!

I checked out your video as a courtesy as you did mine. I like the way you presented the different topics with cuts to different clips and the slide in banner that you were fighting off and the music came in. I think that keeps things interesting.

The only thing I can say I would try to improve if that were my video, would be to get another light to kill off your shadow projecting on the wall. I only say this because I was distracted from time to time from focusing on you, to focusing on the shadow on the wall.

Keep up the good work man!
Thank you, that is indeed a real problem, right now I have 2 lights and on a good day, the one straight from the camera should erase the shadows but since they are both running on batteries, it's a real mess. I ordered some actual LED panels so hope that problem gets fixed soon.