• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

Broke the 1k sub mark in one month and one week!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Furry Gurus

I'm a girl!
Reaction score
yeah! thats so weird! BTW, now that inspected the image more closely i found out that the only videos that are not mine in that list are, from top to bottom, numbers: 1, 3, 4, 15, and 16. Every other video in the list is mine O.O
So maybe the answer lies with a different video? :D

plech

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
So maybe the answer lies with a different video? :D
well, those ones are the ones that gave me 96.3% of every suggested video view i got that day, so maybe the answer is having lots of videos and trapping the viewers in your content :confused:
EDIT: because if you can see, when you watch one of my vids, most of the top suggested videos are also mine, both in the sidebar and after the video ends.

TheDutchTexan

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
There are a lot of Spanish speaking people in the world, and they tend to support each-other greatly. Congratulations on hitting that 1k mark!

plech

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
There are a lot of Spanish speaking people in the world, and they tend to support each-other greatly. Congratulations on hitting that 1k mark!
Thanks a lot, man! I appreciate it! :D

Furry Gurus

I'm a girl!
Reaction score
well, those ones are the ones that gave me 96.3% of every suggested video view i got that day, so maybe the answer is having lots of videos and trapping the viewers in your content :confused:
EDIT: because if you can see, when you watch one of my vids, most of the top suggested videos are also mine, both in the sidebar and after the video ends.
Maybe you just have great videos :D

plech

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Maybe you just have great videos :D
Well, If I could choose an explanation for the sudden boom my channel had, I would totally want to choose that one hahaha! but who knows, ill just keep doing what im doing and ill see where it takes me (; meanwhile I just noticed I hit 2,500 subscribers about an hour ago!! :D

Reactions: Fiasco

Furry Gurus

I'm a girl!
Reaction score
Well, If I could choose an explanation for the sudden boom my channel had, I would totally want to choose that one hahaha! but who knows, ill just keep doing what im doing and ill see where it takes me (; meanwhile I just noticed I hit 2,500 subscribers about an hour ago!! :D
That's amazing!! Great job! I'm slightly jealous but really happy for you :p :D :p

plech

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
That's amazing!! Great job! I'm slightly jealous but really happy for you :p :D :p
thanks and sorry n.n btw, take a look at my channel, to the right side, I know my viewers are Spanish speakers, but maybe it can help you a bit (;

Furry Gurus

I'm a girl!
Reaction score
thanks and sorry n.n btw, take a look at my channel, to the right side, I know my viewers are Spanish speakers, but maybe it can help you a bit (;
I can't check because I am at work (blocked), but I think I know what you did! Thank you very very much!! :D:D I'll add you to mine as well, I have practically no Spanish speaking viewers to go check out your channel, but who knows... :D

Fiasco

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I love it when something crazy like this happens for someone. Thanks for sharing with us and keep up the good work.

Status
Not open for further replies.