• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

Broke the 1k sub mark in one month and one week!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Squeal Cat

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
This so amazing! yesterday I was posting about how I finally reached 300 subs, and today I have reached 1,300! I created my account on April the 17th and uploaded my first video on April the 20th, and today, 37 days later, I have reached 1,300 subscribers! this is nuts, I never expected this! not in my wildest dreams! the amazing thing is I have no promotion from any other channel or website, i got all my subs organically! It is also amazing to me that I grew this fast even with a channel that is 100% in Spanish... OMG... i'm shaking!
You're doing something very good :) Well done and keep it up!

mercmonster

Asia's Redheaded Step-Child
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
That's awesome, you're doing great! You've tapped into a huge foreign niche, and it's paying off!

plech

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Congrats!! Tell us when you figured out what caused this! :D
The analytics finally updated! I cant tell you the exact numbers, but I can tell you its 20k+ worth of views for May the 27th alone.

As you can see, most of them (15k+) came from suggested videos, and only less than 500 came from an embedded player.

In conclusion, youtube themselves gave me a boost, but why? I mean, I know I make good content, but this seems a bit too much, don't you think?[DOUBLEPOST=1432906068,1432905984][/DOUBLEPOST]
Congrats! :D Keep going! Good luck :D
Congratulations! :)
Thanks guys! I appreciate all your support! :D

Reactions: Squeal Cat

Furry Gurus

I'm a girl!
Reaction score
The analytics finally updated! I cant tell you the exact numbers, but I can tell you its 20k+ worth of views for May the 27th alone.

As you can see, most of them (15k+) came from suggested videos, and only less than 500 came from an embedded player.

In conclusion, youtube themselves gave me a boost, but why? I mean, I know I make good content, but this seems a bit too much, don't you think?
Can you see if you were suggested after one specific video? Maybe a viral video came out and you just happened to have a similar video and got a bit of the attention as well...

plech

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
That's awesome, you're doing great! You've tapped into a huge foreign niche, and it's paying off!
Apparently, yeah! haha! gotta keep it going! (;[DOUBLEPOST=1432906142,1432906121][/DOUBLEPOST]
Can you see if you were suggested after one specific video? Maybe a viral video came out and you just happened to have a similar video and got a bit of the attention as well...
ill check, brb[DOUBLEPOST=1432906667][/DOUBLEPOST]
Ok so apparently there is no one single video that gave me all 20k+ views, but a bunch of them. This is weird!
EDIT: this screenshot is from the videos where videos of mine were suggested in, and the second one is actually mine! haha!

Furry Gurus

I'm a girl!
Reaction score
Ok so apparently there is no one single video that gave me all 20k+ views, but a bunch of them. This is weird!
EDIT: this screenshot is from the videos where videos of mine were suggested in

YouTube must really like you then! Or you figured out the secret algorithm!! :p:D

plech

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
YouTube must really like you then! Or you figured out the secret algoritm!! :p:D
yeah! thats so weird! BTW, now that inspected the image more closely i found out that the only videos that are not mine in that list are, from top to bottom, numbers: 1, 3, 4, 15, and 16. Every other video in the list is mine O.O

Status
Not open for further replies.