Meet Up/Gathering BRITISH YOUTUBERS - Get in here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone I'm Tom, from Cornwall originally but live up in Lincolnshire. 24 years old and I make gaming type videos and I've just started doing vlogs:) I'm up for traveling and meeting new faces too and if anyone wants to do a colab, hit me up!

Hey bro, being a full tower PC person i wouldn't recommend a laptop but if you need a need a portable editing laptop, here is my advice. Alienware are way to overpriced for what they offer and being an Ebay guy there is alot more on offer for a lower price. Lenovo offer a great range of 'Gaming' laptops that perform better than most desktops, graphics wise and speed wise too. Most of these types of laptop use SSHD's which is essentially a hybrid between a hard drive and an SSD (Solid State Drive.) This allows for fast boot up times, Quick rendering speeds and runs alot smoother than lets say a normal hard drive would. For around your price range, your looking at an i5 processor with a GT650M Graphics card but if you go second you could probably get an i7 with maybe a 750M. These all can handle most of the later games at around low - medium 30 - 50 FPS. But as a everyday day casual use kind of thing then its just what you need. If you have any more questions then you can reply or your quite welcome to add my Skype. Hope to talk soon.
Jaiden Barnes

Skype - jaiden.barnes (Clacton On Sea)

Hi, i'm from Suffolk, just recently started doing this youtube stuff again! Mainly do gaming videos. Starting videos on the very first need for underground!- Also play variety such as rocket league,gta etc Also play games with friends and new people. So anyone looking to collaborate, just send me a message :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back