Voice Acting British Accent

ProfKranc

Voice actor and Film-maker here to help :-D
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
Just watched it! It's pretty cool man :) I'm really impressed, I'd love to be good at voice acting & being able to do impersonations and stuff! I can do a few to be fair :p Guess I'll have to keep practising on some more/other characters I love! Is the DragonBall SQ vid up? I'd like to watch it :D
Here is a teaser that was shown by a fellow voice actor on the project: www.youtube.com/watch?v=TXX8t_5NFGk
Skip to around 1:50 to view the teaser past the rest of the info.

Reactions: Ian W.

ProfKranc

Voice actor and Film-maker here to help :-D
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
Big DBZ fan me! :D Absolutely loved that :p Would like to see the full thing if/when it drops :)
Probably subbing would be the best idea, but I'll keep a note to send it to you when it does :) It is based off a comic though! The artist did this all himself :) look up Dragonball SQ and you'll be able to find it :)

Brodie

YTTalk Shape Shifter
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director, Comedian, Designer
Mostly when people say British accent they seem to refer to a London accent, however I do have an accent from Britain but it's not the one that comes to people's mind :p

Reactions: ProfKranc

Ian W.

Saiyan Warrior!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Probably subbing would be the best idea, but I'll keep a note to send it to you when it does :) It is based off a comic though! The artist did this all himself :) look up Dragonball SQ and you'll be able to find it :)
Thanks bud! I'll be sure to look into that :)

Reactions: ProfKranc

Styxie

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
exactly everyone has accent but i've seen so many british people fighting with americans like noo you have accent we don't going further into arguing where did english come from first and yeah :D
If any English person says that there are no accents in the country, please slap them for me.[DOUBLEPOST=1418771269,1418771247][/DOUBLEPOST]
Mostly when people say British accent they seem to refer to a London accent, however I do have an accent from Britain but it's not the one that comes to people's mind :p
Again, there's boat loads of London accents x)

Reactions: AlexGotBeats

JTMulcahy

Actor
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Comedian, Animator
Haha so sorry you guys, didn't mean to offend anyone!

I was really just looking for any kind of British sounding accent of any variation, just something different from my own. Thank you all for the help though, I'm going to keep searching at the moment, but I really enjoy what I've heard so far.

Thanks again! :D

Jaybabywolf

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
I'm a British person! If you wanna hear what I sound like, I voice all of my own animations, I'd be happy to help out if there's room for it :)