Voice Acting British Accent

JTMulcahy

Actor
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Comedian, Animator
I'm curious to know if there is anyone on this site that has a somewhat subtle British accent that wouldn't mind assisting me with a project I'm working on.

I can't really talk about the project itself at this time, but it would have the possibility of reaching quite a large audience.

If you have any samples for me to hear, or if you could record your voice simply saying this phrase: "For millennia, tales of dragons have been told." I would really appreciate it.

I'm looking for someone that can say this almost as if calmly reading an exciting fairy tale story.

Depending on how much I'd need you to say, hopefully just a few lines, I would be willing to offer about 30 yttalk cash, if it becomes lengthier in text I will offer real money if necessary.

Thank you! :D

ProfKranc

Voice actor and Film-maker here to help :-D
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
Well, I'm a voice actor and I can do a variety of accents. Would be more than happy to help, but would need more details on the project before I commit to anything.

Commercial Demo: www.youtube.com/watch?v=tWqeaf7dBoA

Character Demo: www.youtube.com/watch?v=VnrK3Ysn7aA

Also, if you don't get the response you want here, try the VoiceActingAlliance.com . You'll no doubt find what you are looking for there :)

Nithlus

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer, Animator
I have a British accent, and happy to help out, just watch any of my video's for a couple of seconds and you'll probably know if i'm suitable or not.

AlexGotBeats

Blessed & Cursed
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
i just came here to see if anyone from UK has commented ''wtf do you mean? we don't have an accent americans have accent!'' :D

Ian W.

Saiyan Warrior!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Well, I'm a voice actor and I can do a variety of accents. Would be more than happy to help, but would need more details on the project before I commit to anything.

Commercial Demo: www.youtube.com/watch?v=tWqeaf7dBoA

Character Demo: www.youtube.com/watch?v=VnrK3Ysn7aA

Also, if you don't get the response you want here, try the VoiceActingAlliance.com . You'll no doubt find what you are looking for there :)
Dude! You're really good at what you do :) Have you had any work in anime because some of your voices are perfect for it! :D

Reactions: ProfKranc

ProfKranc

Voice actor and Film-maker here to help :-D
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
Dude! You're really good at what you do :) Have you had any work in anime because some of your voices are perfect for it! :D
Thank you for the kind words :D

Well, the most recent one was DragonBall SQ. That was a fan thing where I voiced the character: Doru. Screaming attack sounds is so fun :D

Apart from that, its mostly indie video games and a few fandubs. :)

Here's one of those fandubs :) I'm Uzu (the green haired dude): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oONWqPLM8gM

AlexGotBeats

Blessed & Cursed
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
No we do have accents, everyone has accents! The only thing is our accents change every few km
exactly everyone has accent but i've seen so many british people fighting with americans like noo you have accent we don't going further into arguing where did english come from first and yeah :D

Ian W.

Saiyan Warrior!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Thank you for the kind words :D

Well, the most recent one was DragonBall SQ. That was a fan thing where I voiced the character: Doru. Screaming attack sounds is so fun :D

Apart from that, its mostly indie video games and a few fandubs. :)

Here's one of those fandubs :) I'm Uzu (the green haired dude): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oONWqPLM8gM
Just watched it! It's pretty cool man :) I'm really impressed, I'd love to be good at voice acting & being able to do impersonations and stuff! I can do a few to be fair :p Guess I'll have to keep practising on some more/other characters I love! Is the DragonBall SQ vid up? I'd like to watch it :D