Bringing friends and family into my videos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ellie

I've Got It
Reaction score
I have been wanting to bring my friends or some of my family into my videos but i am worried about people saying bad things about them, i am thick skinned so i can take people saying horrible things to me but my family are different and i think it would upset them if someone said something. Would you still bring them into a video and forget what people say and turn comments off? Does anyone have any good or bad experiences of bringing people into their videos? thanks for any advice on this.

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I think you should tell them that there is people who will leave negative feedback and let them know before having them in one of your videos and if theyre happy to go ahead then they have agreed to it. I have never had any experience with this myself though so maybe someone else could chime in here.

iDastardly

I've Got It
Reaction score
Id bring them into the video if you tell them what its like first, its good bringing other people in now and then as it shows insight into your personal life which is a crowd winner IMHO.

Ellie

I've Got It
Reaction score
Thanks guys im going to talk with my sister and uncle before we do the video and tell them first and if theyre okay with it i will make it :)

Reactions: theskbenton
Status
Not open for further replies.